Managing more teams

Hi again! Can you guys release more teams to manage? Like in PC? I always add 2 more managers in FM! One for europe other for south American and another for asia... its kind of cool managing more then One team.. 😎

• SI Staff
17 hours ago, RickyKosta said:

Hi again! Can you guys release more teams to manage? Like in PC? I always add 2 more managers in FM! One for europe other for south American and another for asia... its kind of cool managing more then One team.. 😎

There are a LOT of complications in doing this within FMM to do with:

• User Interface (ie. how do you switch between users and such).
  • Code structure (a lot of the codebase has been built with only a single user in mind)
  • What do you do when there is a match day and both people play at once (even more so if they're both in the same match

So to conclude - its possible we'll add this at some point, but because its an option which only a minority of people would utilize it'll be fairly low priority (and thus unlikely to happen in the short term because the benefit to users versus time required isn't a great ratio).

3 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

There are a LOT of complications in doing this within FMM to do with:

• User Interface (ie. how do you switch between users and such).
  • Code structure (a lot of the codebase has been built with only a single user in mind)
  • What do you do when there is a match day and both people play at once (even more so if they're both in the same match

So to conclude - its possible we'll add this at some point, but because its an option which only a minority of people would utilize it'll be fairly low priority (and thus unlikely to happen in the short term because the benefit to users versus time required isn't a great ratio).

Meh! Ok those are good points.. i will wait!

Ty for the Reply Dinausaur! 😂