Last minute goalkeeper howler

My club was on a 10 match winning streak and was up 2-1. In the 90th minute our goalkeeper took a free kick from several yards to the right of our goal. He kicked it all the way across the pitch to their fullback, and the fullback volleyed it 55 yards into our goal before the keeper could return to his position. 

There isn’t a real goalkeeper anywhere in the world who is dumb enough to make that kick. 10 year olds aren’t dumb enough to do that.

It’s exactly the kind of ridiculous last minute goal that makes people think FM is scripted. 

I haven't known of any sensible people who think that the game is scripted 

There are plenty of Americans saying it on Reddit, but their points are things like 'how come my striker can score a 3 in a match, then not score again for 8 games? This game ****ing sucks' 

Or 

'This game ****ing sucks, my team are 3rd in the league, but lost to the goddamn team in 15th, this **** is scripted'

Those are two examples from last weekend 

17 hours ago, 3runhomer said:

My club was on a 10 match winning streak and was up 2-1. In the 90th minute our goalkeeper took a free kick from several yards to the right of our goal. He kicked it all the way across the pitch to their fullback, and the fullback volleyed it 55 yards into our goal before the keeper could return to his position. 

There isn’t a real goalkeeper anywhere in the world who is dumb enough to make that kick. 10 year olds aren’t dumb enough to do that.

It’s exactly the kind of ridiculous last minute goal that makes people think FM is scripted. 

All you have to do is look at Alisson's last two games for Liverpool.

We finally lost after 21 matches unbeaten. The 10th place team scored twice on penalties to beat us 2-1. Clearly there’s no hint of manipulated results when you lose 2-1 on 2 penalties. Hahahaha. 

It’s all good. The game manipulates results in my favor far more often than against me. That’s why it’s so easy.