More freedom to design league structure

aninsanegod

Hi

I'm trying to design a new system for Portugal national clubs competitions, but I can't find a way to make it happen.

I want a  Premier Division that starts after the Regional divisions have ended (around mid of May).

Every first division winner will go to the Premier (2 knockout phases and a final league with the reaming teams).

The Premier will responsible for the Champions League and the Europa League Spots for every next season.

At the end of the Premier, the clubs will return to their second divisions.

The promotions between regional divisions must be done by same region (ex: Lisbon first division  with second, third, etc).

Portugal Premier

20 Regional first Divisions (all with the same hierarchy)

20 Regional second Divisions (all with the same hierarchy)

20 Regional third or more levels if they exist

I can't find a way of doing this, If there is, please tell me.

If not, can SIgames make it happen?

Please

Best regards,

aninsanegod

Luke Hume, thank You for the reply.

I did another try, at may design. But, if You got another method, please tell Me how.

The only way I got to have, 20 first divisions (all with the same hierarchy) is to create a dummy league (so it can be level 0 and all the 20 divisions are level 1).

Then I´ve created a Cup so it could be a 2 knockout rounds then a final league to established a Champion .

If You know how to do this as a League and not as a Cup, please tell me.

I did the same to the Second Division.

But I still can't find the place to apply the European Competitions Spots for next season based on the results of the League Cup.

I would like to create a Premier league, that would be filled by the clubs at the end of their Shire season. And in the end of the Premier the clubs would return back to there Shires.

I want a more just and decentralized football.

Equal opportunities to everyone, not just to the rich.

• SI Staff

Apologies if I've misunderstood but basically you want to create a league with a cup at the end of it to determine the winner? Similar to the MLS?

If this is the case, best to ask in the Editors Hideaway here: 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/26-editors-hideaway/