Help me polish my 433 please

Hi, i'm on my third year in Ligue 1 and predicted 7th, i'm in second place so far after 25 games so the tactic seems to be working decently. However, some wins seemed to be quite lucky so I feel like it could be polished more and i'm having trouble improving it, i'm not an expert in tactics by any means so any help is appreciated.

spacer.png

Idea is to overload right side to unlock IF on the left side. Front 3 and CM(s) has "press more" PI. Cm also has "get further forward" PI.

For TIs i went with some kind of high press, counter press, possession thing because I know its op in FM and more often than not works but I'm not sure if i've done it quite right.

I added the "Run at defence" TI because it felt like it could create more chances and spice the attack a little bit. My players are not that bad at dribbling.

My first goal scorer is the striker with 15, closely followed by the IF with 12, I would say the tactic is working overall however I also got some disappointing results at times vs teams I should beat. I'm not really sure about both CM roles and TIs mainly, but i'm open to any other changes also.

In this formation, with no attack duty in midfield, I would be a bit more aggressive with your full-backs.

Try this:

• LB as a wing-back support* so he naturally moves into the space behind your aggressive AML, and gives the BWM a passing option.
  • RB as a full-back on attack* duty. He will attack/exploit the space left by the AMR and give the MC and the AMR an out-ball.

*perhaps even as CWB(S) on the left and WB(A) on the right, depending on how aggressive you want to be or dominant you expect to be in each game. 

By playing an HB and with two support duties in front of him you definitely need more runners from deep, and with both your wide attackers cutting inside regularly there's space out wide for your full-backs to use.