Two legged matches and shouts

I have the impression that when playing a two legged match, in the second leg match shouts have to take into account the result of the first leg.

I have won 1st  leg 5-0, was 2-0 down in the second leg and have Demanded More to my team and they all have reacted negatively. 3-0 down have Praised them and they were all happy because on aggregate we were still leading.

Is this intended behaviour? For me if it is intended it is wrong because every game deserves its own focus.

2 hours ago, AurioDK said:

They are treated as one game, I usually use the "the first leg means nothing" and watch how the game goes ... sometimes I do the silent treatment if I don´t really know what to say.

thanks for your input however I think you are referring to the pre-game dressing room team talk while I am referring to touchline shouts during the game.

I do understand that the second leg match team talk has to take into consideration the first leg result but the touchline shouts shouldn't in my opinion. 

12 hours ago, 22764636 said:

thanks for your input however I think you are referring to the pre-game dressing room team talk while I am referring to touchline shouts during the game.

I do understand that the second leg match team talk has to take into consideration the first leg result but the touchline shouts shouldn't in my opinion. 

Ooh, I am sorry, of course, should have understood your post just a bit better. I don´t do shouts :) .... so I wouldn´t know. In real life while I was managing the OB juniors here in Denmark my only statement to the players was ; I don´t care if you are playing against toddlers, anyone giving below 200% will be on the bench or out in the next match. I can´t make that statement in FM but it´s how I still do it in the game, if the players don´t give it their best they don´t deserve to play the next game. It worked like a charm, less so in FM :).

• 2 weeks later...

If you think about it if you are 3 nil up from the first leg you might want to use the focus shout during the second leg to prevent them becoming complaisant, so in certain circumstances shouts should take into account the 1st leg result.