Goals not being highlighted in commentary

Hi!

This is an issue that has been recurring over the past two istallations of FM. It's incredibly frustrating and I would love for it to be fixed once and for all.

To start with, I play my matches using commentary only (I do watch the replays for the goals in 3d). What happens is that for some reason late goals are sometimes not reported or highlighted in any way in the commentary. I'm currently in the year 2033, and up until now I'd say this has happened at least 10 times each season.

What's so frustrating is that it never happens in the middle of a half, it's always the final minute or so.

For example:

The last game I played was a Serie A game against Roma. I'm leading the game 1-0 but when the final whistle blows the scoreboard says 1-1. Apparently they got a penalty in the 93rd minute that wasn't registered by the commentary. Since this has happened so many times I end up watching the scoreboard in the dying seconds of the game rather than focusing on what's actually going on in the game.

As I said, this happens at least 10 times every season and it's incredibly frustrating. 

I'd love for it to be fixed!

Cheers