How would you use this guy?

karanhsingh

I managed to pick up this absolute gem on a free transfer.

20210218154606_1.thumb.jpg.1699795002feaed736898d43bddc5ed7.jpg

The thing is I am not sure where to play him. Currently have him playing CB which is his natural position.

But MC as our ball winner, and DR are also possibilities. I got him in thinking CB but my first choice RB is 30 and first choice BWM is 31 so those spots will be opening up soon. Could move him and get another CB in as well.

Thoughts?

Would be good in defensive midfield as well..

Reminds me of a player I have, who is slightly shorter and worse in the air, but awesome physicals and mentals otherwise. I play him as a full back on support or Anchor Man...

Vukicevic.PNG

Edited by Alejandro_FM

The low Bravery (8) would concern me at DC.  If you put him there I'd give him Additional Training Focus - Aerial  (Heading & Bravery).

I admit that I'm curious how his high Anticipation and Aggression (and Acceleration) would interact with his low Bravery.   Would he close down everything like a maniac and then pull out of tackles?  

I think centre back. Maybe ensure is given sufficient protection as he's a bit lacking defensively but he's got a good personality so I expect him to improve all-round, he's also quick and decent on the ball. He will make errors but I think in time he'll become very good.

On 20/02/2021 at 19:34, Alejandro_FM said:

Would be good in defensive midfield as well..

Reminds me of a player I have, who is slightly shorter and worse in the air, but awesome physicals and mentals otherwise. I play him as a full back on support or Anchor Man...

Vukicevic.PNG

Attacking full back all day for me.