Assistant managers advice during games

I get a notice about an injury to one of my players, but it comes and goes so fast I can't read it.

Where can I check what he said? It was about a player injury and whether I should keep him on or sub him.

It's called the dug out, is there a key to get those messages to come back?

Edited by big daddy

I am pretty sure you can access this info using the touchline tablet option.

Once open you can customise it to show the information you want and the Assistant Manager feedback should be an option.

If I recall, in this section you will get a reminder of what they said in the pop up that you described.

8 hours ago, Joshuasoul72 said:

I am pretty sure you can access this info using the touchline tablet option.

Once open you can customise it to show the information you want and the Assistant Manager feedback should be an option.

If I recall, in this section you will get a reminder of what they said in the pop up that you described.

This is not correct, you cannot access dugout information from the touchline tablet.

There should be some way of prioritising which messages stay onscreen for longer.

I don't care about my Ass Man's recommendation for substitutions, but I agree that being told that a player has picked up a knock is information I'd like to be able to see for longer (although not if I can't substitute him). 

On 18/02/2021 at 15:06, big daddy said:

I get a notice about an injury to one of my players, but it comes and goes so fast I can't read it.

Where can I check what he said? It was about a player injury and whether I should keep him on or sub him.

It's called the dug out, is there a key to get those messages to come back?

Theres a match screens mod in the mods forum which will allow you to see the dugout at any time during the match.

Not sure why we can't access the dugout at any time  in the base version of the game though, it must be a bug

7 hours ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

I agree the info pop up then disappears too fast. It should stay on screen until you address it. It might be a bug honestly but considering that most people here probably ignores it, it wasn’t reported.

100% its an issue

On 19/02/2021 at 00:25, bielsadidnothingwrong said:

This is not correct, you cannot access dugout information from the touchline tablet.

You can indeed access information from your assistant manager from the touchline tablet and I do it all the time. 

The original post was in reference to checking what a staff member said about a players injury and who should be brought on to replace him.

I set up my tablet to display information pertinent to what I want to see and that includes advice from my assistant manager.

When a player gets injured or if I get other advice from him I can access this on the touchline tablet representation exactly as I said in my original reply to the question raised.

I do however agree that the initial advice pop-up could remain on the screen for longer, but thereafter I have no issue retrieving what was said.

2 hours ago, Joshuasoul72 said:

You can indeed access information from your assistant manager from the touchline tablet and I do it all the time. 

The original post was in reference to checking what a staff member said about a players injury and who should be brought on to replace him.

I set up my tablet to display information pertinent to what I want to see and that includes advice from my assistant manager.

When a player gets injured or if I get other advice from him I can access this on the touchline tablet representation exactly as I said in my original reply to the question raised.

I do however agree that the initial advice pop-up could remain on the screen for longer, but thereafter I have no issue retrieving what was said.

How do you do this? I havent seen the option, could you take a screenshot please

On 22/02/2021 at 23:16, francis#17 said:

How do you do this? I havent seen the option, could you take a screenshot please

Hi Francis,

When I set up my touchline tablet I usually configure it to show either 4 or 6 panels. 

I think I am using 4 just now.  One of them will always be set to ADVICE.  

It is within this panel, the advice panel, that I receive any advice given by the assistant manager.  Including injuries and suggestions for subs or players who are becoming fatigued.

1 hour ago, francis#17 said:

Are you using the Match Screens MOD? You cant change the number of panels. Would you mind taking a screenshot please

Here's a screenshot Francis, with the four panels I am using just now on the tablet as I said earlier.  I don't  know about the match screens MOD you mentioned, I've never heard of it,  Sorry.

panels.thumb.PNG.b5b35f168d2052ee20ff251e73dc71de.PNG

4 minutes ago, Joshuasoul72 said:

Here's a screenshot Francis, with the four panels I am using just now on the tablet as I said earlier.  I don't  know about the match screens MOD you mentioned, I've never heard of it,  Sorry.

panels.thumb.PNG.b5b35f168d2052ee20ff251e73dc71de.PNG

I see. You are using a custom skin and that skin uses the MOD im talking about. Th default skin doesnt allow you to do that.

@big daddy @MrPompey @Sportsfreund @Mars_Blackmon

Use this mod to solve your problems everyone