Stop the stupid questions.

AurioDK

So Klopp, how do you feel about missing Salah, Mané, Firmino, Jota, Keyta, Jordan for your next matches?

Klopp: "Punches journalist in the face"

I had 4 players injured in the beginning of the second half in the Carabao Cup final, 2 long term and 2 for about two weeks, add to that 5 first team players out and my reserves are the only ones happy. It was okay I thought until the freaking journalist had to ask the obvious question, how do you feel about ........."I feel like punching you in the face."

For 3 seasons straight every single week I have to answer about PSG and Barca wanting my playmaker ... really?

Stop the stupid questions, they make no sense and annoy the crap out of me.

Agreed. For anyone who has played more than a couple of seasons or two, the repetitive nature of the press conferences becomes a real drawback of the game....its the reason I went to FM Touch and have enjoyed that sine Christmas. Will try again when the winter update comes out, but I'm not expecting much different. You'd need about 100,000,000 times more scripted Q&A routines to make a feature like this work.

11 hours ago, Ajax_Barcelona_Cruyff said:

Agreed. For anyone who has played more than a couple of seasons or two, the repetitive nature of the press conferences becomes a real drawback of the game....its the reason I went to FM Touch and have enjoyed that sine Christmas. Will try again when the winter update comes out, but I'm not expecting much different. You'd need about 100,000,000 times more scripted Q&A routines to make a feature like this work.

It´s also a trap, if you have a team that is on high morale and everyone is happy the wrong answers can really hurt, so in the long run it´s just better to decline everything unless you know it´s "praise only". Especially the "team talk" just before a big match which your assistant encourages you to do, it might lift their spirits .... nothing lifts their spirits, everytime I went in and said something it´s always wrong.

I think we can win this:

Players: Buhuuu ... *crying* ... no we can´t, you are so wrong, we are now extremely sad and will play like a sack of potatoes.

We have come this far, it´s all up to you now guys, don´t let the pressure get to you, just play your game.

Players: Buhuuu ... *crying* ... you don´t believe in us, you are so wrong, we are now extremely sad and will play like a sack of potatoes.

I have revised the code of conduct for the CL final. (you can´t really say this but I wish you could)

Players: YAY ... YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Edited by AurioDK