FM MANAGER 2021 XBOX EDITION: MY SUMMARY

Hello:

I downloaded this game from the Microsoft store and game on my computer for just over a month and a half. I must say that I am a Spanish player and that the team I am playing with is Barcelona, and I would like to analyze the game from an objective view of it.

To begin with although the names of the players are real, the names of the teams and their shields are not, at least the Spaniards, and it is missed that they can be played in the real stadiums of each of the teams. Another aspect that seems to me to be to be named, is that I do not find it logical that in the Spanish league Madrid will always be outstanding first, just losing a match and winning the league is extremely difficult.

At first it was difficult to get to sign players, but in this second season I have already signed 3 of a very high level, plus the difficulty level for signings and contracts is very good, and I will find it difficult to keep players like Messi in my squad, since the board makes decisions that make it difficult to retain players from the team , especially the important ones, for the amount of money they ask to continue.

Watching matches is engaging and doesn't get monotonous, and it's not easy to watch your team score a goal. Far-lower teams can tie you matches, it's great how to make changes or yell at the team, and you can tell in matches when a player is unhappy.

For future deliveries, it would be interesting to watch press conferences before and after each match, with the press room and journalists asking questions, as well as watching players enter the grass before each match, the draw in the middle of the field and the photos, as if it were a real match.

In short, I find it a pretty good but still improveable game, with many good things and so many others to improve. You may be discouraged in the end that there is always some team that wins virtually every game or even almost every league, in my case it happens with Real Madrid, but I will still fight for titles.