Stuff that's wrong, stuff that doesn't work and stuff that just perplexes me.

eggenstein

First off - Villa are a top side in my game (I was their manager, and we won lots of things) yet their predicted media position has been 18th since the game started and never changes. Secondly, I'm a lifelong Villa fan of approx 20 years,  their nickname is not 'The Villa' - it is, always has been and always will be 'The Villans' (with that spelling). 

Now I'm an international team manager, Why is there an option for an assistant to take charge of friendly matches, but it doesn't actually work? Why doesn't scouting work properly either? The only thing I'm allowed to do in international mode is scout for squad player - whatever the hell that means? Yet, contradictorily there is an option in staff responsibilities for backroom staff scouting? And then yet the option to select staff member responsibility in the scouting screen doesn't actually work either?  How do I know what is working, what isn't working and who is responsible for what? It's just a mess! The national pool system is awful too, tried adding players that were highly rated by my scouts (supposedly, whoever they are, I don't know?) and there is no option to add them to the national pool. It'd be so much easier to have a list of known players by nationality that you could simply look at and then pick and choose.

Why is it in international management if you don't perfect as expected in a world cup then you are automatically sacked with nothing else taken into perspective? lost zero games as England manager for 3 years, lost my one and only game in the knockout stages to a tough France team and was sacked. Doesn't matter that I had a 100% win record or that it was a tough draw. It's stupid.

villa.png

respons.png

scout.png