Display all staff in Staff Search screen

Admiral Failure

If I untick all options in the Include dropdown on the Staff Search screen, I get no results at all, even with no filter applied. Is there a way to search all staff, even those the game doesn't consider "realistic appointments"? 

Possibly related, but in this case, the results count on the Staff Search screen displays "0 people found (filtered)" despite the fact I have no filter active.

image.thumb.png.7e249a8d006c24707afa00e3d13811ef.png

i also put a topic up about this too buddy on the 11th february no respone yet
when i untick the box to see the staff that are NOT  INTERESTED IN ME  nobody pops up its the same staff  which is not right surely staff from barcelona and all the top clubs should display

Hi @Francis Mooney, I've just checked and the issue is still happening after the update. I had a look at @robevz thread about a similar issue which lead me to try the Quick and Advanced sections in the search popup, but no luck in there either. Deselecting all of the "realistic appointment" boxes in any Include dropdown still returns me no results.

@Admiral Failure  yeah mine still is not working at present but sure there will be a fix for it....my games gone crazy i had roughly 115k players in my datatbase,all i did was add the belgian first division and its shot up to 244k ........on regen days now i getting ALOT  of regens  from most of the countries clubs its as if the game thinks i have 500k database inserted its crazy
one plus is many more quality regens to choose from but also noticed strangely my game has not slowed down one bit =/

Edited by robevz