Youssoufa Moukoko

Amarante

6 minutes ago, Amarante said:

From Fm Scout Mental!

Yeah he’s absolutely cracked, I did anticipate they’d put his potential really high though even before his inclusion. 

Does anyone know how much you can get him for at the start of the game? Not on my PC at the moment.

1 hour ago, ShaunG95 said:

Yeah he’s absolutely cracked, I did anticipate they’d put his potential really high though even before his inclusion. 

Does anyone know how much you can get him for at the start of the game? Not on my PC at the moment.

Early test looks like 21 million

6 minutes ago, Carefree_Since_1905 said:

Is it not because you now can't sign non-UK players under the age of 18 in the UK?

Nah, typically what will happen is you'll get a work permit decision and then you'll get a date when they will sign once they turn 18. This one seems stuck. Maybe because he's 15 and needs to be 16 to get a decision? No idea, not experienced this before. 

1 hour ago, Glassy said:

Can someone help me out here. I'm Leicester and agreed a deal for Moukoko. It's been stuck like this for two months now saying "Work Permit". Transfer window has passed as well. Any ideas?

fe3ecc210798fcb367554a9f490fb853.png

I had exactly the same issue with the game right at the start of release - same happened when I tried to sign Arezo.  It eventually went away and I had to renegotiate...

Or perhaps I cancelled the deal, I cannot remember.

2 hours ago, kandersson said:

Hard to understand how the most hyped youngster and newest addition do DB has been given the wrong preferred foot...

Yeah I've reported it in the relevant place. Odd thing is on my game he starts off 16 and his DOB is listed as June 2004 not November

On 27/02/2021 at 16:33, RVP32 said:

I don't know what I find more crazy. His stats when he reaches full potential or the fact they managed to get the preferred foot of the most anticipated FM wonderkid wrong.

This irked me too, almost puts me off starting a save and signing him knowing this. 

Has anyone actually had a save where he plays for Germany instead of Cameroon?

12 hours ago, ShaunG95 said:

This irked me too, almost puts me off starting a save and signing him knowing this. 

Has anyone actually had a save where he plays for Germany instead of Cameroon?

I have one right now. I bought him to Hertha Berlin in second season, and as a 17 year old he got his debut for Germany 

On 24/02/2021 at 11:21, Glassy said:

Can someone help me out here. I'm Leicester and agreed a deal for Moukoko. It's been stuck like this for two months now saying "Work Permit". Transfer window has passed as well. Any ideas?

fe3ecc210798fcb367554a9f490fb853.png

He won't get a work permit decision until 1st Jan as you are trying to buy him out of the window.  The work permits will stack up until the day before the next window opens.

• 3 weeks later...

Correct.  The issue is that when you load up a game he has a contract that will start in Nov of 2022 and it ends in June of 2023.  This is an issue because since he just signed a new contract less then 2 months ago the game won't let you or the AI offer him a new one.

So, any ideas regarding how to get the best out of him when managing Dortmund & keeping Haaland in the line-up (which surely makes sense :))? Your feedback is appreciated guys. Let's discuss. :thup:

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/03/2021 at 23:10, ShaunG95 said:

I've noticed on the most recent update Moukoko has now been fixed to be left-footed. Happy days.

Has his mentality been changed, seems to only be light-hearted now.

Edited by Geordieboy52

8 hours ago, Geordieboy52 said:

Has his mentality been changed, seems to only be light-hearted now.

On my save that was created on the 2.1.3 update, he started off as light-hearted too. It's because his adaptability and temperament are randomised so he's often one or the other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Id say thats a reasonable price! anyone got any future screenshots of him? Its Sept 2022 and he is joining me in Jan 2023, My 3 Forwards at Arsenal will be Haaland, Moukolo and Esposito 😁😎🥅🏆🏆🏆

Edited by dcaine100

• 3 months later...

I was able to sign Moukoko for my Tottenham Team in the first Transfer window and now i have to wait if he gets a work permit in January 21.

Does anyone know, if i have a chance to get a work permit or will i have to send him out on loan?

• 2 weeks later...

I've managed to get him for Brighton, although I have to wait until January to sign him because of the delayed work permit appeal. I've also managed to get Armindo Sieb who I'm looking to train as a False 9 and looks very promising. Imagine if Moukoko sticks with Germany, I could possibly have Germany's future strike force in my hands at Brighton!

I got him for free for my Spurs team so he came when he was 18. Did ok but when Barca came calling 3 years later with a £140m offer it was easy to say bye. Now I'm manager of Barca in 2027. He's not torn up the league and I've just noticed (never noticed it at Spurs, but it does make sense) that he doesn't like big matches. Well thats his Barca career coming to an end soon. He's ridiculously rated so won't struggle to shift him.