Weird glitch changing Neymar + Mbappe salary

lckyby

So I've spent a while creating advanced rules for the big five leagues to extend the league structures (well, editing the England & France files by Timo@ and Flik on FMScout), add stricter FFP rules, add maximum weekly wage caps in squad selections, add a 400k max weekly salary in each country, make TV money and rewards fairer across countries.

After lots of tweaking and checking everything finally seems to be working fine, except for one thing – the salaries of Neymar and Mbappe are not at 400k but they've gone down to 230k instead.

I have one editor file each for France, Germany, Spain, Italy and England. In these files, the salaries are just standard (so Neymar is on 858k and Mbappe on 403k. 

Then I have a separate file which changes all players with a weekly salary over 400k down to 400k. So: Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Mbappe, Bale, Griezmann, Hazard, Coutinho.

Every other player's salary shows up at 400k in my game with all 6 editor files loaded. But Neymar and Mbappe are down to 230k. Why???

Can upload or attach the files if needed but just can't see where the problem is.