Kit Clashes on Match Engine

This has been an issue since release and I can see from the Editor following the Winter Update that it's still not been resolved. Wolves clash with a couple of other clubs as well, but most notably West Brom where the home and away kits are being used incorrectly. 

FM have told me this is a known issue but at least two updates have been released since it was raised by someone else and the issue is still there. 

If this is the wrong thread can someone point me in the direction of where it needs to be to get it sorted!

Kit Selection (A).PNG

Kit Selection (H).PNG

I suspect this is because of how the game views "Primary" kit colours. It views the "Primary" colour of the Wolves home kit as Black, and the "Primary" colour of West Brom's home kit as Navy Blue, therefore judges it to clash. West Brom's third kit is judged to be either primarily Red or Yellow, therefore incorrectly no clash.

This has been an issue for years unfortunately.

12 hours ago, autohoratio said:

I suspect this is because of how the game views "Primary" kit colours. It views the "Primary" colour of the Wolves home kit as Black, and the "Primary" colour of West Brom's home kit as Navy Blue, therefore judges it to clash. West Brom's third kit is judged to be either primarily Red or Yellow, therefore incorrectly no clash.

This has been an issue for years unfortunately.

This could well be the case but it should be something relatively simple to fix in the Editor. It's not possible for us to edit the Kit Selection area unfortunately. 

It looks an absolute mess on the 3D match engine, playing away with Wolves isn't too much of an issue on 2D as the away kit uses the sky blue as primary colour.