Ground and backdrop settings + match atmosphere.

TQ13PS

The last few years of FM have been great except for one area.  Don't get me wrong the match day graphics donts bother me, infact I quite like them, what I don't like is the stadium and backdrop options.

There are'nt enough stadium designs for the lower leagues, I don't want to play a game against a really small team, get to thier stadium and find its got stands all around.  A lot of the lower teams play at a small ground with one small stand (no roof ) and the rest is just a fence with people standing up, not too mention the crowd sounds are sometimes too much based on the amount of people in the ground, an attendance of 220 will have a much quieter feel.

Also the backgrounds are very limited and look terrible, a lot of work needs to be done in this area.

A lot of matches that kick off at 3pm in the autumn winter will start of light and by the end of the match its usually dark or getting dark, this would add to the atmosphere of the match.  A proper lighting and weather engine wouldn't add much to the processing power required and could also be turned off in the options fro people with less powerfull machines.

Would also like a dugout camera angle as that is where I (the manager) would stand during the game (again for atmosphere)

This is not a gripe, but just a suggestion to add to the games atmosphere.