Player wage

• SI Staff

If you have a large transfer budget and a far smaller wage budget you can transfer some money across from one into the other if you go to:

Club - Finance - Adjust Budgets

This might give you enough flexibility to over pay your players in the manner you want :D;)

I did it to, but still can't.

For example : i offer new contract for Greenwood with new role to key player and increasing wage from 200k to 300k, n then i touch suggest term but the font in wage is still red, n i can't offer more. Why? 

Please help me. I don't want lose my players. 

Btw you so nice guy. Thanks, 

• SI Staff

Ok I got the save game fine - the bad news is that I can't recreate the 300k going red here, this might be specific to the exact device/os you're using (if you'd be kind enough to let me know your setup I'll see what I can do to replicate it).

The GOOD news however is that Greenwood isn't the greediest player, you should find you can negotiate him down to something more reasonable - in my experiments here he accepted 250k/week with a little haggling :D

(always remember that just because a player/agent asks for a wage - it doesn't mean they aren't willing to negotiate, this is especially true if you're signing a player from a small club ... they'll ask for similar wages to other players at your club, but will often just be pleased to join and accept somewhat less)

13 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Ok I got the save game fine - the bad news is that I can't recreate the 300k going red here, this might be specific to the exact device/os you're using (if you'd be kind enough to let me know your setup I'll see what I can do to replicate it).

The GOOD news however is that Greenwood isn't the greediest player, you should find you can negotiate him down to something more reasonable - in my experiments here he accepted 250k/week with a little haggling :D

(always remember that just because a player/agent asks for a wage - it doesn't mean they aren't willing to negotiate, this is especially true if you're signing a player from a small club ... they'll ask for similar wages to other players at your club, but will often just be pleased to join and accept somewhat less)

What's setup u want to know? 

Please drive me. 

Can u giv me the success way to negotiate the players? 

I mean like change the players status or yearly contract or something else?