Substitutions Still Broken

Just done the recent update and thought everything was going fine, I'm into year 2027 with AC Milan on Xbox Series X, When making subs some work fine and some don't, In this instance, I've made 2 subs with no problem then for my 3rd sub I take Donny Van De Beek off and replace him with Mamadou Coulibaly, However the substitution never happens and instead Donny goes to the bench while also remaining on the pitch and Coulibaly is no where to be found and I can no longer use my 3rd sub.

20210224_173146.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Hi @Mikek1990 could you provide more info? Are you making the subs all by opening the tactics screen during a match? Are you also using the quick sub option or perhaps taking the advice of staff? If you happen to have a recording of how you are managing to reproduce this issue then that would be much appreciated. Thanks

I don't have any recordings of this, On this instance the subs were made by myself in the tactics screen, However I do and have used staff advice and quick change, Since I have posted this 2 weeks ago the issue has happened to me 1 other time 

As luck would have it, It has happened again tonight while playing, This is the same save but I have moved club to Liverpool, As you can see I've taken Nunez off for Fabinho but Nunez has gone to bench and is at RB while Fabinho has vanished, The save is now into 2028 and I made the subs while in the tactics.

20210309_234114.jpg