More realistic tv income and sponsors to leagues that improve over time

Drago_zgb

I have played this game for many years, many different saves across many leagues, and one thing never changes - tv rights income.
Highest tv rights earnings are in Englsih premier leaguee, and it is about 1 300 00 euros per match, and it never changes, and ofc it is ok for league that is highest reputable league.
Other leagues have much smaller income from tv rights - all according to it reputation, and it is fine; but when some league improves in its reputation it should have better tv rights income .

Example:

currently i am playing in Croatian first division, with its biggest club - Dinamo Zagreb, and my tv income is about 30k euros per match for league with reputation at 20th place. Over time, with improvements from my club and other clubs, that league has risen to 6th most reputable league in the world, but still i earn the same amount.

In real world, there are new contracts with tv houses that improves over time, esspecialy when the clubs get better, and it should be in FM also.
The same with sponsors gennerally, sponsors improve over time, but so slowly - for example, if you have about  1 mil income annualy from sponsors, and after 20-30 seasons and winning 5-10 champions leagues in that time your sponsorship income is about 5-10mil, but with that club succes it should be much higher, closer to top cllubs as man utd, man city, barcelona etc (around 200-300mil annualy).

It is annyoning when you become club with most reputation in world, but still generate only few milions per year from tv rights and sponsors, and you need to sell players to generate most of income.
Other thigs should follow, such as ticket price, season ticket price, bigger attendace (imagine your club has att around 10k, and after 10 years and few UCL titles you have it around 20k at 40k capacity) and willingness of board to build new stadium or expand it.