Players not showing up on Pre Match and Subtitution Screens

Omar_Rakis

Every time I come onto the pre-match screen, where I have to select my team, the list of players on the right hand side is blank. I can fix this by changing the view from 'Positions' to 'Selection info' and then back again, this makes the players appear. 

The same thing happens during a match when I click on tactics (to attempt to make a substitution). However in this case, I have not been able to make any fix work to make the players appear. See the screenshots below for details. (Please note that although I am not using the default fm skin, I have checked that this is also an issue in the default skin.)

*This has only started happing since the update a few days ago.

issue1.thumb.PNG.c0a1a03f38b40fac8e5fa09926effdcf.PNGissue2.thumb.PNG.168f80000192eef3791c6f047fb615f1.PNG

3 hours ago, Francis Mooney said:

Hi @Omar_Rakis, is this still happening for you when you when you switch to the default Football Manager skin? 

Yep. As stated in the original post, I have tried two separate 3rd party skins as well as the default FM skin. 

I will also add that this is a network game that I am NOT the host of.

• SI Staff

Apologies @Omar_Rakis, missed that in the opening post. 

Can you delete your cache and preferences folder please and let us know whether that has resolved the issue?

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015199257-How-to-remove-my-Preferences-and-or-Caches-Folder#text

Also having this issue in our network game, players fail to show in sub screen, opposition instructions and sometimes squad view

*Edit*

Issue seems isolated to network games, tested several (not host) with both custom skins and default and this issue appears regularly. Players don't show on squad screens, tactic screens, opposition instruction screens when in game and when not.

Edited by FixUpDanSharp

• SI Staff

Hi @Hoarau and @FixUpDanSharp, can I check whether you deleted your cache and preferences folders as per the above post?

I've tried to recreate this via duel management, but for both club and national team I've got fully showing tactics/ opposition/ line up screens. Is this occurring for every match? Do you mind uploading your save where this is occurring please?

Details on how to do so can be found here:

1 hour ago, FixUpDanSharp said:

Hi, after a little more research I think this may be a server/lag issue. Would make sense it only happening in network games.

I did I full reboot of my server and the issue isn't there today.

I'll keep an eye on it though

How do you do this if you dont mind me asking?

Edited by Hoarau

45 minutes ago, Hoarau said:

How do you do this if you dont mind me asking?

Me and several others play a network game on a dedicated server which is up 24/7. All we did was reboot the game, steam and the internet. Had no issues with the game so far today.

Fingers crossed that has fixed it