No one is willing to join my club, clubs also start always trying to buy the same player the moment I bid for them.

Started a new save and took over Górnik Zabrze (Poland, roughly 5000 rep) .

Now I've sold a few unhappy players or not good enough players no issue, but I can't even do that anymore due to not being able to sign a replacement.

I've even tried buying an alright CAM from the 3rd Polish league and they STILL refused to sign. The club will accept my offer and the contract negotiations will go smoothly but after 2 weeks or so the player rejects my offer and always joins a different club(even worse ones).

Issue also is is that there could be no-one, not a single soul interested in them but suddenly when I sent in a offer 5 or more clubs are interested?

I honestly don't know what to do, I have a big transfer and wage budget, sold multiple players(some first team) and can't sign a single replacement.

In the transfer window (JUL-AUG) I've only been succesful at signing a LB.

46 minutes ago, Ben Kenney said:

If you have a save game that shows this issue would you be able to upload the save game to our cloud service and we will take a look. 

Details on how to upload can be found via the link below. 

Cheers,

Ben 

Hi, I've uploaded the save file. "Spiel 1_TransferWierdness"

• SI Staff

Hey @RealSmokePL,

Thanks for taking the time to upload your save game. I have tried a few different things on your save and not encountered any trouble signing players. Do you have any particular players in mind that aren't interested or that go somewhere else even when a contract is offered?

Hiding player names in case you would rather not see the ones I signed :)

Spoiler

I was able to sign Carlos Bacca, Kacper Smolinski (who rejected another offer to join), Igor Lasicki, Alfredo Donnarumma and a couple others.

My only other suggestion might be to remove DoF from being in charge of contract offers. This could see you have a bit more control in transfers and mean you can offer a higher wage for players in high demand, if you deem it necessary. 

cheers,

Julius

3 hours ago, Julius Flusfeder said:

Hey @RealSmokePL,

Thanks for taking the time to upload your save game. I have tried a few different things on your save and not encountered any trouble signing players. Do you have any particular players in mind that aren't interested or that go somewhere else even when a contract is offered?

Hiding player names in case you would rather not see the ones I signed :)

Hide contents

I was able to sign Carlos Bacca, Kacper Smolinski (who rejected another offer to join), Igor Lasicki, Alfredo Donnarumma and a couple others.

My only other suggestion might be to remove DoF from being in charge of contract offers. This could see you have a bit more control in transfers and mean you can offer a higher wage for players in high demand, if you deem it necessary. 

cheers,

Julius

Hi, and thanks for the reply.

I indeed didn't run into any more issues after the first transfer window, this thread can be closed.