Staff Search

kevgaleuk

I wonder whether it would be possible to add to staff search by allowing you to build a list of what you need as you go through your staff (a bit like post job advert) and then in your shortlist some way of seeing what you have offered with the numbers required reducing as staff accept your offers?

I'm quite hands on with staff so when I take on a team I go through all of them from youth to first team, medical and scouting. All of them. Typically this leaves me needing 10-20 staff members (even more for bigger teams if I get that far) and I have to keep going back to the U18 staff to remember what I need and in what numbers - was it 2 or 3 coaches?

It would be really helpful to be able to compile a search list e.g. 1 x AM, 2 x Scouts, 1 x U19 sports scientist etc and then as you search and offer or place adverts and offer from applicants the table then shows required & offered. As people accept or reject you (sign new contracts with their current clubs etc) the numbers fluctuate so you can easily see what's left to do