[Suggestion] Chairman/Director of Football mode

Paganij89

I’ve been wanting this feature in football manager for years as well as countless others and YES I understand I am beating a dead horse here because this has been mentioned SOOOO many times but it's probably because people want to see it in the game! I don’t see why it would be a problem to implement a DOF/chairman mode in football manager. I mean if you think about it DOF/chairman doesn’t take away from the whole idea of “football manager” at the end of the day you are still “managing” the club in a different capacity. Another wonderful sport simulator “out of the park baseball” does it right! They have the option to be the general manager, manager or both! So in OOTP if I opt to become the GM of the Yankees then I can hire and fire any manager/head coach as I please. There needs to be the same option for FM, let me buy out and own for example Manchester United, fire Ole Gunnar and hire Pochettino! One of the things I miss about FIFA manager was that I could be the manager and I can also have the option to buy out a club, It would be awesome to have that in fm. A cool feature would be DOF/Chairman mode, you can start out as an investor with whatever starting $$ as you wish, then you can choose whatever club you want to buy depending on how much money you want to start out with (same screen when you are choosing the list of teams to manage) take control of the club and start hiring and firing the manager and all the other staff in between. The manager is not supposed to negotiate the General Manager or head of sports science contracts, that’s the job of either the chairman/President or the director of football. It doesn't have to be in FM 2022 but the hope is that SI would strongly and finally start considering this feature/game mode in the near future titles.