Club Word Championship, and no more continue

Gaboo

Hi,
I am managing Zebre, after 2 years seasons I need to select 23 players to Club Word Championship. But I can't. When I want to select, there is no "Confirm selection" button any more... , but "Testing Changes Only" button appears. I need respond to select 23 players, but how if there is NO select button? How to continue?? MUST RESPOND, so I cannot continue any more...  Only "Testing Changes Only" button? What is this "Testing Changes Only" ? Something developer's or tester's remained stuff? :D   I cannot continue my game after 2 years, because I cannot respond to select 23 players.... (Maybe I try to go on Holiday to bridge over this serious bug, to save my 2 seasons of game) Version 21.3

image.png.46a7eb81077456e76f6f64ea4635f80d.png

I continued the game by "Go on Holiday", so I don't have the save now. I did not kept the save, because it can easily reproduce this bug, when a team earns Club Word Championship to register 23 player. UPDATE: I have it! :)

4 hours ago, Francis Mooney said:

Hi @Gaboo, would you mind uploading your save please? Details on how to do so can be found here:

Edited by Gaboo

I have uploaded here : https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Uploaded files:  Gaboo Mc - Zebre (v03)_cannot_register_23.fm

(I don't want to make it public, only for you. I hope you can download from your cloud service. If not OK, please signal, how to send to you other way)  And please response why happened that...

Edited by Gaboo