Add additional option to autosave games "after match AND weekly"

b28937

I want the match automatically saved as soon as it finishes so I don't lose that progress if I forget to manually save and the game crashes due to mods, etc. 

However, there are times like the summer break and international breaks where there are no matches and therefore the game is not being automatically saved on a frequent basis.

Right now it's pick your poison - choose either/or. 

If possible, I'd like to see an autosave choice of either/and so that (1) every match is saved automatically and immediately AND (2) the game is automatically saved weekly (or monthly etc) as well.  

right, that's what I personally have it set at.  Just to be clear, the feature request I am making is that in addition to autosave after matches, SI add an option in the preferences so that the drop down list you show includes everything that's already there PLUS additional options such as autosave type > After Matches AND Weekly (or day, fortnight, month, etc.).  

As mentioned, autosaving after games is fantastic, but it's no help for times during the year when you aren't playing any matches, which results in months and months of no autosave protection.