Online save: Friends cannot find save + other bugs

Hi,

Playing an online save with some pals, they cannot find the server. they have tried both searching by gamertag and by searching with just server name and none of these work. They are able to join the game if i load it up on xbox and send an invite that way. Problem is i bought the game to play on my pc, i have the xbox edition. How do they join the game now?

Another issue, why if i leave does it kick everyone out of the server? 

also had numerous issues where the game gets to a certain point and then just kicks you out of the game and back to the dashboard. The only fix we found for this was to reload a previous save from a few weeks beforehand.

A surpising amount of bugs considering this has also now been placed on game pass. 

Been playing this game, albeit pc version, since i was a nipper and never seen this amount of issues before. Im very dissapointed.

Edited by Kyzerrrrr

• Kyzerrrrr changed the title to Online save: Friends cannot find save + other bugs
  • SI Staff

Hi @Kyzerrrrr, I am moving this post to the bugs forums as this is where this would belong however, ideally in future could you post each bug separately?

There was an issue with online games which we believe we managed to resolve on Friday so if you could check that out again that would be very much appreciated.

Are you the host of the session? If so, that would be the reason why everyone else gets kicked out as you have closed the game down.

Thanks