FM20 Contract Clauses added in 'Create A Club'

Jezzabythesea

I would like to request a feature is removed not added!

I love the Create a Club feature. But one (of several) problems is that when you create your squad, you suddenly find a lot of clauses have been added to player contracts that weren't there when you added the players!? What is worse, it seems to be somewhat random, so you can't even leave out players that have these clauses added. Unless you're one of the biggest clubs these clauses create havoc with your wage budget, doubling or even tripling it in the first year! This is completely unworkable for smaller teams. I tried replacing a Brghton squad with a load of my favourite young wonder kids, but the wage budget jumps from 975k which I try to limit to 500-600k but it quickly climbs to 2.5-3 million!! Another knock on effect is that a lot of the other players also want improved contracts. Some U17s even have ridiculous future professional contracts agreements of 30-60k!! This is just unsustainable for most clubs to be paying a 17 yr old still playing in the U18s 60k! Not even Barcelona or RM would pay this.

This is in FM20. I don't know f t was changed or fixed n FM20, as my OS won't run FM21. But t would be good to know for future reference. Either way, please fix this for FM20! Thanks

Edited by Jezzabythesea

• Jezzabythesea changed the title to FM20 Contract Clauses added in 'Create A Team'
  • Jezzabythesea changed the title to FM20 Contract Clauses added in 'Create A Club'