How do I scout > don't watch, report card only?

I thought this had been taken out of the game, but I noticed in my scouting priorities some were card only, others watch 1 week, which is what is set in scouting responsibilities.  I don't remember doing anything differently when I added these players so I was surprised to see this.   I want to figure out how I did it, because sometimes I want a get quick report card on players, not a formal scouting evaluation.

reportcard.JPG.e1ede4093879f4e8e56eaa83bc8b2ade.JPG

I'm in control of scouting myself.  There is a setting in staff responsibilities, but there's no option there for report card only, just the usual options of week, 2 weeks, month, 1 game, etc..  I'm using the Rensie Dark skin that's on Steam Workshop.  

Figured out how this happened.  When you do a player comparison and look at the report tab, if you haven't scouted one or both players it will say you need to request a member of your scouting staff to compile a report on this player.  If you click scout player where it says that on the comparison page, it shows up in your scouting assignments as report card only, don't watch.  If you scout the player any other way (clicking scout player on his profile page or using drop-down menus), it shows up as being scouted for a match or week etc.

On 10/03/2021 at 16:08, b28937 said:

Figured out how this happened.  When you do a player comparison and look at the report tab, if you haven't scouted one or both players it will say you need to request a member of your scouting staff to compile a report on this player.  If you click scout player where it says that on the comparison page, it shows up in your scouting assignments as report card only, don't watch.  If you scout the player any other way (clicking scout player on his profile page or using drop-down menus), it shows up as being scouted for a match or week etc.

Sounds like a bug