My idea for an app to run in conjunction with the main game

Wilko30

This is my idea for an app that would run alongside the main game.

The idea being the app would allow you to take your save with you when you are on your lunch, on the way to work/school or what ever. You can plan for up and coming fixtures, check out players on your shortlist, check your players form, set up training and such. Unlike FM mobile or FM touch this isn’t a separate version of the game, but a platform that you sync with your save and lets you carry out minor admin tasks for your save on the full version of the game using a mobile device when you can’t play the game but want to make changes or have ideas you want to implement with your save. The app wouldn’t allow you to progress (continue) in your save directly just make changes for you to sync back with your save once you are ready to play again. 

A sort of managers notebook if you will to be used in conjunction with the full game for when you don’t have time to flash up your laptop but want to make changes or have an idea about your save. 

Some of my ideas for proposed features, 

Training,  view and amend training schedule, set individual training. 

Ability to see player profiles for all players at your club, including all the tabs you can in the full game stats, form, history etc

Tactics, amend them, set player instructions and create new ones. 

Set piece routines, create new ones amend existing ones and nominate takers. 

Short list, view your short list, compare players on it to each other or to your own players. 

Line ups, set your line up. 

Set game plans

View next opponent (analysis, players, tactics etc) 

View  schedule.