Club Wage Structure, aka Contract Templates

Harper

I routinely give all players the same competition bonus amounts, and the current process is pretty tedious. Click, Europa League qualification, set value, Click, Champions League qualification, set value, Click Premier League winner, set value, Click Knockout Stage Qualification, set value, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera (channeling Yul Brenner)

I believe the current process of clicking/adding the various performance and competition bonuses is tedious. It can be made less so by allowing users to create a structure or template that loads the pre-defined performance and competition bonuses.

This could be implemented similar to how I can delegate the loan offer wage contribution, playing time, nation, et al on the Staff Responsibilities ->  Transfer & Contract Responsibilities -> Offer to Club page. Then when I click Offer Contract, the bonus structure is pre-loaded and I can make adjustments to the values as I see fit.

In an expanded functionality, we could have presets values for each of the Agreed Playing Time tiers (similar to different loan offer values for first team, reserve, and youth team players).