Have B-team get promoted in League system

Kakidaniel

Hey!

I got an idea last week but I can't make it good enough.

My idea is that I'm taking over Malmö FF in the Swedish Allsvenskan. IFK Malmö change their name to MFF Tipselit (lika a U-21 team sort of) and I want them to replace Malmös reserve team but stay in the league system (which is Division 1 Södra - the third highest league).

Everything's good until I saw that B-teams can't get promoted which destroys the whole project.
I really can't find were to change this -> Make the B-team possible to advance to Allsvenskan.

Do you have any good tips?

22 hours ago, Kakidaniel said:

Hey!

I got an idea last week but I can't make it good enough.

My idea is that I'm taking over Malmö FF in the Swedish Allsvenskan. IFK Malmö change their name to MFF Tipselit (lika a U-21 team sort of) and I want them to replace Malmös reserve team but stay in the league system (which is Division 1 Södra - the third highest league).

Everything's good until I saw that B-teams can't get promoted which destroys the whole project.
I really can't find were to change this -> Make the B-team possible to advance to Allsvenskan.

Do you have any good tips?

Make them as a separate club and add an affiliation between the two but don’t tick can’t play in same division.