Unable to register team - no option

Dathran

Hi,

On a NON-BETA save.

On my 7th season, just left Torpedo Moscow for Borussia Monchengladbach prior to the start of the new Bundesliga season and I have no option to register my team or players. None of them, I'm on August 14th and you can register until August 31st but there is no option anywhere.

I got prompted for squad numbers and that's it.

This will ruin an entire season if I can't register my team - any ideas? I'm stuck with U21s.

• SI Staff

If you have a save game that shows the issue would you be able to upload it to our cloud service and we will take a look. 

If you have a save from just before you moved clubs then that would also be helpful. 

Details on how to upload can be found below. 

1 minute ago, Ben Kenney said:

If you have a save game that shows the issue would you be able to upload it to our cloud service and we will take a look. 

If you have a save from just before you moved clubs then that would also be helpful. 

Details on how to upload can be found below. 

Hi Ben,

Unfortunately no prior save as I've saved over my 3 rolling saves trying to reload and fix this.

Save is attached below for August 14th as Borussia Monchengladbach.

I've uploaded the game on the link provided, but I couldn't see a link to post it here? the name of the game is my name (M****** N**** - Torpedo Moscow.fm)

• SI Staff

Hi Dathran, 

Ive taken a look at your save game and can see the issue. Unfortunately for us to understand how this has occurred a save would be needed before the Registration tab had gone missing. This is the first example of this type of issue that i've seen so im not sure how this could have occurred. 

When playing around with your save I did notice that if I pick an unregistered player in the matchday squad they go on to feature in the matchday squad. You will encounter a message stating 'X number of players will be registered'. After that match has been played the players no longer appear as unregistered. 

We are looking into what could be causing the issue but hopefully the above could help. 

Hi Ben,

Thanks a lot for the fast reply - I wish I had a previous save to help you but I don't.

I'll give your workaround a go, I'll be happy with that as I have a few games prior to the 31st of August, so I'll be able to register an entire team that way - how strange that this has happened! Been playing since 06 and never had this before!

Had the same issue yesterday. Couldnt register team was stuck on 25 players even though i only had 18 players. Brought new players but couldnt register them 

I even tried to sell someone to free up a space but didnt work. All the buttons are highlighted like the confirm, auto, clear selection but nothing happens when you click them

Today i have put one player that i have brought and put him in the match and the game let him play. Then after the game went to look to see if he had been registered and he had but now has got 26 players in squad 

This is my 4th club in this save and this is the first time this has happened properly similar to the above post 

Steve 

Update on above

Tried to play other players but game wouldnt let them play like the other player (dont know why it let me do that player but not others ) i mentioned so now at a standstill. Cant buy anyone because cant register them, if i sell someone the registration still says i have 25 players registered even though i havent 

Now the auto select button works and has selected the new players but cant unselected the players i dont want , now says i have 31 players registered but cant unregister a player apart from the new players aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• SI Staff

If you have a save game from just before the point you were unable to register players then could you please upload the save game to our cloud service. 

Details on how to upload can be found via the link below. 

Cheers,

Ben