How to install new leagues that are not included in the game?

Hello,

I'm new to Football Manager. I have the Xbox Game Pass version for PC

I see that the Ecuadorian league is not included in the game. However, I see that multiple developers have created the league and they shared it with the community via download.

I would like to know how to install those leagues and how can I see the leagues in game when I start a new career.

Thank you very much for all the support!

• SI Staff

Hi @mauricio.castillo.ferri, can you confirm whether you are playing the Xbox Edition version on Game Pass or if it is FM21 Game Pass for PC?

If it is indeed the Xbox Edition, it will not be possible to add other leagues however if it is FM21 Game Pass for PC then you can download them from unofficial sites or the Steam workshop.

Thanks.

AND since this is the Football Manager Touch and Xbox edition sub-thread... there is no way to add other leagues, aside the ones that comes with Football Manager Touch and Xbox version. SI is yet to add that ability to those modes.

If you want to play with custom leagues or Steam Workshop you have to play Football Manager on PC/MAC.

If you wish the ability to add custom leagues to those versions, make a suggestion, on suggestion sub-thread.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mauricio.castillo.ferri said:

Thanks for your reply!

It's the Xbox Game Pass PC edition, I'm playing it on a laptop.

Could you please guide me on how to download and install this league? Thank you very much for your support!

The editor is only available on the full FM Steam or Epic versions. The Xbox and the Game Pass version are the same, that is using adaptation version of FM Touch  if I'm remember correctly), like a the FM Touch doesn't have an editor. Unfortunately you can't add any leagues. You can only play in the leagues and their rules that comes with the game.