FM2021 XBOX EDITION COMMENTS

Hello:

I am playing the game from my desktop computer and I wanted to comment on some aspects that seem important to me.

The team I'm playing with is Barcelona, the names of the players are real but the team's are not, which surprises me.

What I like the most is the difficulty to win games, even very inferior teams can draw or win, but what I would like to understand is because in the Spanish league (I don't know if it happens to someone else), Madrid wins the competition from a long distance and without problems. I have two seasons and at least he wins it with more than 12 points of difference.

Another thing that I do not understand and do not seem logical to me, is that in this second season in the quarterfinal round in the Europa League against Milan, my players seem to be friends of the opposing team, because almost all the passes that They end up on the feet of the opposing players. And not only that, but I lost the game by a landslide. I have repeated the game several times and on different days, and the same thing always happens, I lose by a landslide and 80 percent of the passes end up at the feet of the opposing players.

I really like the game a lot, the signings are difficult, it is not easy to win, you can watch the game your way, there are a thousand options, but in the end you get bored when you see that it is always the same team that is up and wins by far the league. Although it is true that I have won a trophy, I don't want to end up getting bored because the same thing always happens.

I await your honest opinions and thank you for reading me.