[FM21] USA Lower Leagues Extension v21.5.3 *Updated 05/04/2021*

11 horas atrás, Mars_Blackmon disse:

Yea, I just went into the editor and switched the feeder league back to USL2 and it worked fine after that.

I might change the Main league between NCAA and USL2 but can't do that today

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 horas atrás, francis#17 disse:

Just wondering these files work as they should? Seemed to bit if confusion earlier in the thread

At the moment from 3rd season on the draft Will have few players and none from NCAA.

However looking to the things it seems that will be necessary to redo everything :!

6 hours ago, Palk said:

At the moment from 3rd season on the draft Will have few players and none from NCAA.

However looking to the things it seems that will be necessary to redo everything :!

Ohh ok thanks for explaining and thanks so mch for sharing these files that would have required a lot of effort.

With the NCAA do the players have the correct ages etc. 

Im happy to collab/help you on extra work you want to do on this if that would be helpful. I've only used the editor a handful of times on FM but it would be easy for me to pick up.

On 18/04/2021 at 07:43, francis#17 said:

Just wondering these files work as they should? Seemed to bit if confusion earlier in the thread

It doesn't work for me. I can start a game but any save I make is corrupted and can't be loaded.

On 19/04/2021 at 15:23, francis#17 said:

Ohh ok thanks for explaining and thanks so mch for sharing these files that would have required a lot of effort.

With the NCAA do the players have the correct ages etc. 

Im happy to collab/help you on extra work you want to do on this if that would be helpful. I've only used the editor a handful of times on FM but it would be easy for me to pick up.

If i am not mistaken i think Palk had it for either 17-23 or 18-24

16 hours ago, DigitalSea said:

It doesn't work for me. I can start a game but any save I make is corrupted and can't be loaded.

I had the same problem and only got it to work by minimising the countries i loaded.. could not figure out what the real problem really was.

3 hours ago, dino88 said:

I had the same problem and only got it to work by minimising the countries i loaded.. could not figure out what the real problem really was.

Sounds right, I narrowed the issue down to database size specifically; I'm playing with a 400k player database and even with one league loaded it would corrupt the save. 

Really missing my lower division USA though. I play journeyman saves so I won't compromise on database size or countries included. Hopefully someone can find a fix someday.

Edited by DigitalSea

8 hours ago, DigitalSea said:

Sounds right, I narrowed the issue down to database size specifically; I'm playing with a 400k player database and even with one league loaded it would corrupt the save. 

Really missing my lower division USA though. I play journeyman saves so I won't compromise on database size or countries included. Hopefully someone can find a fix someday.

I kept all competitions down to the NCAA, but removed my standard Asian and African leagues which I realised I never ever actually monitored... 

400K players!! What PC can carry that load?!! lol - my mac is from 2018 and barely pulls 120K. 

None of the NCAA teams have a manager unfortunately. (Btw ticking add staff option doesnt add managers to teams).

Its unfortunate as it means you have a massive advantage if you manage in that league.

@Palk let me know if you want to collab at all

I think we might found a reason that Uncle Sam didn't published here or any known place the NCAA it's more problema than solutions :/

And honestly I don't quite have time right now to change the USL to NCAA and vice versa

On 21/04/2021 at 03:16, dino88 said:

I kept all competitions down to the NCAA, but removed my standard Asian and African leagues which I realised I never ever actually monitored... 

400K players!! What PC can carry that load?!! lol - my mac is from 2018 and barely pulls 120K. 

I just have a lot of patience. Takes me about two-three weeks to complete a season. I only have an r5 3600x @ 4.8ghz, 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, stock 2080S. The game and graphics folder is on my Samsung SSD as well.

6 hours ago, Palk said:

I think we might found a reason that Uncle Sam didn't published here or any known place the NCAA it's more problema than solutions :/

And honestly I don't quite have time right now to change the USL to NCAA and vice versa

You mean the reason he didn't do FM21?

IMO focus on everything up to USL League 2/NISA? Maybe then it can be playable with bigger DBs ;) 

Thanks for all your hard work, I know it's an incredibly daunting task. The editor is no fun.

Edited by DigitalSea

I deleted this files because I had the same problem like you guys. File works with small database players. I usually play 700-800k with players + 400 other database files and save doesn't load....It is really strange why it works like that. After deleted file everything works fine...First time see something like that.

I spent one week to idenfiticate it....because like i said I use 400 other files...Waste time ;)

The cause of the problem that you can't load your save anymore is the belgium league.

When you load the Belgium Jupiler League (which is Belgiums highest division) as playable along with this file as playable, your save won't load anymore, no matter how many player you choose to play with. 400K or just 4K doesn't matter.

I tried to locate the issue, because I suspect that somewhere along the line, in a league or in a club a secondary league or a league to promote or relegate to was added. When you want to add a league it automatically fills in the Jupiler League when you click on the little square on the left. I'm gessing that it was somewhere activated but not changed to the right league, which causes the problem between this file and the Belgium competition.

I did a quick scan but like I said it the mistake could be in a league, but also in a club, and there's a lot to check.

By the way, if you choose the Belgium league not playable but only watch along with this USA file, you will be able to load your game.

Edited by Frohike

I’ve read that past the third season of MLS there’s no players to draft?  So I have seen that Mars_Blackmon changed the feeder league to the USL2 for it to work.  I’m going to try and do that then.  

Also, Palk don’t stress out on this.  If you need someone to help, I’m sure someone would want to help you with this DB.  Worst case scenario, if the NCAA doesn’t work, scrap it and reconfigure the DB so that it works efficiently with all the other lower leagues.  

it does seem to work for the most part though and you’ve done a good job with it.

Edited by Oltrazon

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, jolobor said:

I wouldn't mind helping with graphics if somebody can sort out the config file once I'm done with school in a month or so

you can create the logos with the correct id format and use the FMXML 1.2.0 app to create the config files..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 28/08/2021 at 02:03, Fmfan00 said:

what new updates did u need in it and i can fix Palks roster file

Nothing really I just didn't know if you guys got NCAA working and if in general there is an update to the file. This is the only good fm file I found so I can play in the USL for fm21

Edited by BurgerBran

5 hours ago, BurgerBran said:

Nothing really I just didn't know if you guys got NCAA working and if in general there is an update to the file. This is the only good fm file I found so I can play in the USL for fm21

The NCAA doesnt work correctly. I offered to help fix it but didnt hear anything back

7 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

What needs to be fixed for it?

The ages of the players are wrong. Its filled with players of all ages unfortunately.  Also I think there was a other issue but I've forgotten what it was, it was mentioned in this topic though

11 hours ago, Platinum said:

The ages of the players are wrong. Its filled with players of all ages unfortunately.  Also I think there was a other issue but I've forgotten what it was, it was mentioned in this topic though

Ill have to look into the age thing because i know when i was helping I had set the age for each team from 17-24.. Ill have to look into that as far as the other thing goes ill look through for forum and see. The only reason why i used that age window is because I was not sure what the US age limit was for soccer

Edited by Fmfan00

50 minutes ago, Platinum said:

Let us know how it went 

I got a HMDI splitting coming in the mail tomorrow so I am going to look into with my two monitors look at what this file has compared to Uncle Sams 2020 roster and compare the two and go from there. I tried to make to a U23 Division and even his was a Domestic as to what this one is and still isnt working properly... I may just remove all of the teams delete the league and restart from scratch and see what happens and go from there but ill test it out some more tomorrow and see what happens

33 minutes ago, kandersson said:

Seems like it will be something like the NHL to AHL is but for MLS...

I can add this into the league and have it separate then the USL teams etc if people want

Edited by Fmfan00

13 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

I can add this into the league and have it separate then the USL teams etc if people want

Seems that this new league will be mostly made of MLS B teams currently playing in USL. Let's wait and see what happens with FM 22! Hopefully this new league and MLS Next (another new youth competition for academies) will be in FM 22 as they're both controlled by MLS and might be included under MLS license.

On 05/09/2021 at 00:38, Fmfan00 said:

Hi buddy - will you be creating the US structure down to NCAA for FM22 as well? 

On 04/09/2021 at 00:05, Fmfan00 said:

I got a HMDI splitting coming in the mail tomorrow so I am going to look into with my two monitors look at what this file has compared to Uncle Sams 2020 roster and compare the two and go from there. I tried to make to a U23 Division and even his was a Domestic as to what this one is and still isnt working properly... I may just remove all of the teams delete the league and restart from scratch and see what happens and go from there but ill test it out some more tomorrow and see what happens

Hey did you manage to have a look at the leagues in the editor?

35 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

They were set for 17-24. I dont know what the age limit for college in US is so i can prob change it from 17-24 to what it is but it seems to like it is kind if working a bit...

image.thumb.png.53ee12971b21bb276812d87ed0b5e3b2.png

image.thumb.png.9e247bcec4bd1b5d934fb224b9115f94.png

image.thumb.png.0a12ee93e2f374bc996cbb32e73b88ea.png

How about changing the league to be an u23 league?

• 1 month later...