[FM21] USA Lower Leagues Extension v21.5.3 *Updated 05/04/2021*

On 24/03/2021 at 15:19, Palk said:

Yeah, Wrong copy paste :) it will be fixed in the next update

Palk once you get the structure completed if u want a bit of rest i can help you with the file and such... and give you a bit of rest i can help work on the individual school as far as colors, and stadiums and everything if u need the help and want a bit of a rest

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update 21.5.0

- Improved NCAA league structure and updated team colors and rankings
- Improved NISA qualification structure
- Activated the derby competitions (no new competition were created)

I suggested who plays with NCAA to select the option to add players to league

This might be the last update from me then I would like some rest :)

Hope everyone enjoys this update

@Fmfan00 feel free to update the information as you want but don't change the league stucture :)

• Palk changed the title to [FM21] USA Lower Leagues Extension v21.5.0 *Updated 26/03/2021*
1 hour ago, Palk said:

Update 21.5.0

- Improved NCAA league structure and updated team colors and rankings
- Improved NISA qualification structure
- Activated the derby competitions (no new competition were created)

I suggested who plays with NCAA to select the option to add players to league

This might be the last update from me then I would like some rest :)

Hope everyone enjoys this update

@Fmfan00 feel free to update the information as you want but don't change the league stucture :)

what needs to be done? The stadium info, team info and jersey colors?... Ill msg you later on with what ive completed for u.. I also have a logo pack as well

Edited by Fmfan00

10 horas atrás, Fmfan00 disse:

what needs to be done? The stadium info, team info and jersey colors?... Ill msg you later on with what ive completed for u.. I also have a logo pack as well

I updated the colors and equipments bt probably some were missing or not 100% correct to real life. Didn't created any stadium
And would be nice if you can provide the logo pack :)

11 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

from what im seeing it seems as if only the ncaa is lacking stadium. 

@Palk incredible work man. once the ncaa stadiums are up and running i'll be playing ncaa only thanks to you!! :applause:

7 hours ago, Palk said:

I updated the colors and equipments bt probably some were missing or not 100% correct to real life. Didn't created any stadium

theres about 20 leagues left that i gotta do for the stadiums just doing them now... then ill send you the logo pack and the file

7 hours ago, Palk said:

do u want awards for each of the Conference leagues too? Top Scorer (Golden Boot), Golden Glove (Top Goalie), Player of the Year, Defender of Year, Manager of Year, Rookie of Year and Best XI

Agora, Fmfan00 disse:

do u want awards for each of the Conference leagues too? Top Scorer (Golden Boot), Golden Glove (Top Goalie), Player of the Year, Defender of Year, Manager of Year, Rookie of Year and Best XI

I'm ok with anything that you change as long as you don't change too much in the competition rules :)

Almost done got Southern Conference, Summit League, Sun Belt, West Coast and Western Athletic left

Update: Just double checking the teams before i send you the file... completed it, looking through each league to make sure I did not miss anything

Edited by Fmfan00

• Palk changed the title to [FM21] USA Lower Leagues Extension v21.5.2 *Updated 30/03/2021*

Update 21.5.2

- Addded missing information to NCAA teams
- Fixed NCAA Western Athletic conference amount of teams

Thans a lot @Fmfan00 for the update in the NCAA teams

The update isn't depending of logo pack which can be added later without restartint your save.

Link Updated in the first post

3 minutes ago, Palk said:

Update 21.5.2

The update isn't depending of logo pack which can be added later without restartint your save.

Thank you @Palk

Will this be the last update?

Just now, Fmfan00 said:

correct... it will add fake players to the NCAA team. The age limit is 17-24

ok thank you - ive done it and some players are 27.... guess they're doing their PhD!! lol

Will you add the graphics pack in this thread?

37 minutes ago, Palk said:

Update 21.5.2

Will he expansion teams be added in? Also will make a document on a tutorial on how to expand the MLS and American leagues on FM Editor? 

1 minuto atrás, dbrown6 disse:

Will he expansion teams be added in? Also will make a document on a tutorial on how to expand the MLS and American leagues on FM Editor? 

For now no, maybe in the future or if someone wants to add.

Regarding document the FM Editor you can ask SI for that :D but there are couple of topics in the forum that explain how to do it and you can follow the MLS structure with the expansion.

29 minutes ago, dbrown6 said:

it's Palk file i mean i can add the expansion teams in the near future as I know how to expand leagues

On 30/03/2021 at 20:03, Fmfan00 said:

it's Palk file i mean i can add the expansion teams in the near future as I know how to expand leagues

that would be awesome. Could you also make a tutorial on how to do it ? like a step by step guide on word?

12 hours ago, dbrown6 said:

that would be awesome. Could you also make a tutorial on how to do it ? like a step by step guide on word?

i can do like a discord video demo if you guys want i can create a channel and do like a share screen type thing if that helps... just want i know people take different notes..

sorry its taking me longer to do the logos... the setup that you have compared to what uncle sam with teams in what division and what has changed in the last 1-2 years the logos are in different leagues so just trying to locate what teams are in what league

21 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

i can do like a discord video demo if you guys want i can create a channel and do like a share screen type thing if that helps... just want i know people take different notes..

that would be super

I was experimenting with the NCAA part of the database, and I’ve encountered a problem (one that I had with Uncle Sam’s database in FM20).  

There’s like very few to no interested players that want to join my NCAA team.  And yes, I did on the add missing players to my team option.  But I wanted to add some depth to my squad as there wasn’t enough people in every position.  I think I tried to get players from other random colleges, but I think some of them weren’t even interested in joining my college either.

Is there any kind of solution for this/something I’m doing wrong?  It’s only a minor problem, but I find the NCAA Division unplayable if it’s like this.  

Em 03/04/2021 em 03:03, Oltrazon disse:

I was experimenting with the NCAA part of the database, and I’ve encountered a problem (one that I had with Uncle Sam’s database in FM20).  

There’s like very few to no interested players that want to join my NCAA team.  And yes, I did on the add missing players to my team option.  But I wanted to add some depth to my squad as there wasn’t enough people in every position.  I think I tried to get players from other random colleges, but I think some of them weren’t even interested in joining my college either.

Is there any kind of solution for this/something I’m doing wrong?  It’s only a minor problem, but I find the NCAA Division unplayable if it’s like this.  

Yes, I did some changes in database with transfer rules and also added youth academy to every NCAA team (you can think this as closest high school if possible)

However I didn't relesed yet because in 2022 no matter what the superdraft always only have 7 players. And other thing is that seems difficult for NCAA teams to focus on u21 players even by setting selection rules and club vision to focus on youth and buy only u21 players.

Also trying to figure out the difference with Is Institute or not

Edited by Palk

6 hours ago, Palk said:

Yes, I did some changes in database with transfer rules and also added youth academy to every NCAA team (you can think this as closest high school if possible)

However I didn't relesed yet because in 2022 no matter what the superdraft always only have 7 players. And other thing is that seems difficult for NCAA teams to focus on u21 players even by setting selection rules and club vision to focus on youth and buy only u21 players.

Also trying to figure out the difference with Is Institute or not

Okay, thanks for your response.  I’m not that familiar with databases or the MLS rules so I’m not quite understanding the first part of your “however” statement with the Superdraft.

For the second part, I don’t necessarily mind if there’s players over 21 even though it’s not realistic.  I know the FM system is a little complex when it comes to that so i’ll take what I can get. 

Just do your best is all I ask.  I’m not rushing or demanding anything.  Like I said, it’s only a minor problem, but I’d like to be able to work my way up from being a college coach to the MLS.

Edited by Oltrazon

• Palk changed the title to [FM21] USA Lower Leagues Extension v21.5.3 *Updated 05/04/2021*

Update 21.5.3

- Added youth teams to each NCAA team (you can consider this as closest high school)
- Adjusted transfer rules in NCAA

I think this is far I can go, if someone knows how to tell FM IA to buy younger players let me know :)

With some tests the MLS draft has enough players in further seasons and some colleges buy some players other doesn't buy anything at all.

2 minutes ago, Palk said:

Update 21.5.3

- Added youth teams to each NCAA team (you can consider this as closest high school)

I think this is far I can go, if someone knows how to tell FM IA to buy younger players let me know :)

With some tests the MLS draft has enough players in further seasons and some colleges buy some players other doesn't buy anything at all.

THANK YOU for your great work palk, its very much appreciated. hope to see you on fm22 :)

1 hour ago, Palk said:

Update 21.5.3

Thank you for this!  I will try this later after I get off of work.  I’m sure the system will be much better now. 

On 02/04/2021 at 05:58, Fmfan00 said:

sorry its taking me longer to do the logos... the setup that you have compared to what uncle sam with teams in what division and what has changed in the last 1-2 years the logos are in different leagues so just trying to locate what teams are in what league

hi buddy, will you still be doing the graphics pack for this file?

6 horas atrás, Mars_Blackmon disse:

MLS Super Draft doesn’t seem to work. There’s no players to pick from.

Yeah also notice in the 3rd season :/ I concern that lot of stuff it's kind of 'hardcoded' with some rules in MLS.

The best is to do only division rules without the college

2 hours ago, Palk said:

Yeah also notice in the 3rd season :/ I concern that lot of stuff it's kind of 'hardcoded' with some rules in MLS.

The best is to do only division rules without the college

Yea, I just went into the editor and switched the feeder league back to USL2 and it worked fine after that.