[FM 21] Help with role duty selector panel

macca7292

Hi.

I'm trying to get rid of the stars from this panel :1689669003_roledutyselectorpanel.png.9f5a4c328eafa08408ded9d9d6647a34.png

I've identified it as tactics / role duty selector.

It's getting the code for the roles and duties from somewhere else (that I must have messed with already because the stars are overlapping the text) but I can't find where.

The code in the xml file looks like this :

<container id="RlCn" wants_mouse_events="true" navigation_container="true" default_focus="true" >
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" offset="0" gap="6"/>

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<!--table listing roles-->
            <widget class="table" id="rltb" layout="1, -1" auto_size="vertical"  auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="true" width="265" column_spacing="0" row_spacing="1" sort_disabled="true" >
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
                <record id="default_properties" auto_size="vertical" />
            </widget>

<!--container for radio buttons for selecting the duty-->
            <container id="dutC" >
                <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" offset="0"/>
                <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" gap="0"/>
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" offset="0" gap="0"/>
                <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="horizontal,fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>
            </container>

</container>

If I remove the code for the widget underneath "table listing roles" , I end up with this :1925449601_roledutyselectorpanelv1.png.24a4476b6cd2110caa5f786f67d9748c.png

It's not ideal as I now can't change the player roles and duties from the tactics screen , I have to use player / edit position instead.

Any idea where the xml file is getting that table from?

Thanks!

• 2 years later...
Em 12/03/2021 em 21:59, macca7292 disse:

Hi.

I'm trying to get rid of the stars from this panel :1689669003_roledutyselectorpanel.png.9f5a4c328eafa08408ded9d9d6647a34.png

I've identified it as tactics / role duty selector.

It's getting the code for the roles and duties from somewhere else (that I must have messed with already because the stars are overlapping the text) but I can't find where.

The code in the xml file looks like this :

<container id="RlCn" wants_mouse_events="true" navigation_container="true" default_focus="true" >
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" offset="0" gap="6"/>

<!--table listing roles-->
            <widget class="table" id="rltb" layout="1, -1" auto_size="vertical"  auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="true" width="265" column_spacing="0" row_spacing="1" sort_disabled="true" >
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
                <record id="default_properties" auto_size="vertical" />
            </widget>

<!--container for radio buttons for selecting the duty-->
            <container id="dutC" >
                <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" offset="0"/>
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" offset="0" gap="0"/>
                <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="horizontal,fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>
            </container>

</container>

If I remove the code for the widget underneath "table listing roles" , I end up with this :1925449601_roledutyselectorpanelv1.png.24a4476b6cd2110caa5f786f67d9748c.png

It's not ideal as I now can't change the player roles and duties from the tactics screen , I have to use player / edit position instead.

Any idea where the xml file is getting that table from?

Thanks!

Did you find a way to remove the stars or at least hide them with some layout shenanigans? I'm stuck with the same problem on FM24.