Game Crash - 'Discuss issue with players'

3 seasons into save, just reached the boring bit before Qatar 2022.

No issues til tonight, game crashed when I clicked 'discuss issue with players' after a news item telling me Ben Chilwell got upset about something. Reloaded, same result. Reloded, removed Rensie's skin, same issue. Reloaded, clicked continue rather than 'discuss', all good.  A few clicks later another issue to deal with, clicked discuss with players, game crashed.

Have uploaded 'Stan de Vree - Chelsea.fm' to your cloud service for review and suggestions. Load the game, go to news, it's the first item.

Assume game is at latest rev, playing via Steam. Rather lengthy Windows update yesterday, maybe I'm clutching at straws.

• Administrators

Hey Boothy, I've had a look into this for you.

I believe the reason for the crash is that the meeting to discuss the issue wasn't supposed to generate in the first place. 

When I test it on my end, discussing the issue leads to a message 'There isn't a suitable time to hold a team meeting', and then I can proceed as normal.

I believe the crash will be resolved following our next update, in the meantime you should just be able to holiday past the current crash and play on - apologies for the inconvenience!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hey Booty, sorry I didn't respond at the time - I wouldn't have been at liberty to say. Has the recent update solved the issue on your end, if you don't mind testing it?