FM21 - 24-Team Premier League Ft. Transfer-360 - UPDATE 27/03/2021

spacer.png

A revamp of the Premier League to include 24 teams with an end of season relegation playoff. Also includes a revamp of the League Cup and transfer window.

INTRODUCTION

The Premier League has been revamped to include 24 teams, matching up with the EFL. The team finishing bottom will be automatically relegated, while the teams finishing 20-23 will enter an end of season relegation playoff - 2 one-off games at Wembley, with the 2 losing teams being relegated.

The regular league season now kicks off in the last week of July at the earliest and should normally close within the last week of May, or the first couple of days in June at the latest before the relegation playoffs are drawn.

Also included is a revamp of the League Cup, which now has an extra round added to the competition to accommodate the extra 4 teams

Round 1: 48 teams - Leagues 1 and 2
Round 2: 48 teams - 24 winners from Round 1 + 24 Championship teams
Round 3: 32 teams - 24 winners from Round 2 + 8 lowest-placed Premier League teams
Round 4: 32 teams - 16 winners from Round 3 + 16 highest-placed Premier League teams
Round 5: 16 teams
Quarter-Final
Semi-Final
Final

NOTE: There are 2 files included in this download that feature Transfer-360, with one file containing 3 subs from 7 (+1 extra time sub) and the other containing 5 subs from 12 (+3 stoppages +1 extra time sub). There are also 2 alternative files with the default transfer windows in place.

Finally, the transfer window has also seen a revamp which now allows teams from 34 nations across Europe to operate for 360 days out of the calendar year, with the window opening on June 1st and closing on May 26th. This file is compatible with all of the other Transfer-360 files (with the exception of England as this file has its own nation rules already in place).

The other 33 Transfer-360 files can be found here:

UPDATE

27/03/2021

- All files updated for compatibility with the 4.0 patch
- 2 alternate files added with the default transfer windows in place

SCREENSHOTS

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Extract the editor files to:
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/editor data

This has been tested up to June 2030 and ran without any issues. If any arise in your game just be sure to let me know and I'll try and get it fixed.

DOWNLOAD

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r6iip9lwrumvbkt/FM21_-_24-Team_Premier_League_Ft._Transfer-360.rar/file

Edited by Carlito85

8 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

spacer.png

A revamp of the Premier League to include 24 teams with an end of season relegation playoff. Also includes a revamp of the League Cup and transfer window.

INTRODUCTION

The Premier League has been revamped to include 24 teams, matching up with the EFL. The team finishing bottom will be automatically relegated, while the teams finishing 20-23 will enter an end of season relegation playoff - 2 one-off games at Wembley, with the 2 losing teams being relegated.

The regular league season now kicks off in the last week of July at the earliest and should normally close within the last week of May, or the first couple of days in June at the latest before the relegation playoffs are drawn.

Also included is a revamp of the League Cup, which now has an extra round added to the competition to accommodate the extra 4 teams

Round 1: 48 teams - Leagues 1 and 2
Round 2: 48 teams - 24 winners from Round 1 + 24 Championship teams
Round 3: 32 teams - 24 winners from Round 2 + 8 lowest-placed Premier League teams
Round 4: 32 teams - 16 winners from Round 3 + 16 highest-placed Premier League teams
Round 5: 16 teams
Quarter-Final
Semi-Final
Final

NOTE: There are 2 files included in this download, with one file containing 3 subs from 7 (+1 extra time sub) and the other containing 5 subs from 12 (+3 stoppages +1 extra time sub)

Finally, the transfer window has also seen a revamp which now allows teams from 34 nations across Europe to operate for 360 days out of the calendar year, with the window opening on June 1st and closing on May 26th. This file is compatible with all of the other Transfer-360 files (with the exception of England as this file has its own nation rules already in place).

The other 33 Transfer-360 files can be found here:

SCREENSHOTS

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Extract the editor files to:
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/editor data

This has been tested up to June 2030 and ran without any issues. If any arise in your game just be sure to let me know and I'll try and get it fixed.

DOWNLOAD

https://www.mediafire.com/file/usjwow4unkm8wb0/FM21_-_24-Team_Premier_League_Ft._Transfer-360.rar/file

Hey where is UEFA Revival from FM 21 and can you do Revamped Of Portuguese League System i would love to see you doing that

1 hour ago, HugoLazgo12 said:

Hey where is UEFA Revival from FM 21 and can you do Revamped Of Portuguese League System i would love to see you doing that

I'm working on converting the FM20 UEFA files over as the files are now verifying. Hopefully the first version should be out next weekend at the earliest.

I won't have time to do a revamp of the Portuguese league.

16 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

I'm working on converting the FM20 UEFA files over as the files are now verifying. Hopefully the first version should be out next weekend at the earliest.

once you put FM 20 UEFA in UEFA Revival maybe you can do it next time okay

52 minutes ago, TelcontarTargaryen said:

Hm, any way to get this without the transfer change, just the 24 teams thingy?

Yeah I'll be adding an update over the next day or two with the regular transfer window included :thup:

On 15/03/2021 at 00:24, Carlito85 said:

You'll certainly make this person's weekend! I feared it wasn't coming out for Fm21.

• Carlito85 changed the title to FM21 - 24-Team Premier League Ft. Transfer-360 - UPDATE 27/03/2021
2 hours ago, HugoLazgo12 said:

good job dude and when FM 21 UEFA Revival will be release april or may

I was hoping to have it released by this weekend but I've ran into some more verification problems in the editor so I'm gonna have to spend another week or 2 working on it unfortunately.

21 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

I was hoping to have it released by this weekend but I've ran into some more verification problems in the editor so I'm gonna have to spend another week or 2 working on it unfortunately.

since you trying to fix the error that fm 21 editor have,can you do the Format of CL,EL,ECL from 2024

i think CL will be still the same have 32 teams but this time have the same format from 2018

EL will have 48 teams with 8 groups of 6 teams and third place will go to ECL third round

ECL will have 2001-2004 uefa Format with 96 teams playing in first round

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, TelcontarTargaryen said:

Anyone played with this for a season or two? I like this and I want to start a save, but was jus wondering how does it work out given the additional games and fixture congestion? How does it affect training?

I haven't played a full season through yet but from when I've done sim-tests it appears like it runs as normal as you could expect it to, besides the end of the season where all teams may not play their last game at the same time depending on far a team has advanced in Europe. It looks to be quite sporadic in that area and one team may have their last game on the Monday night instead of Sunday afternoon. Again I don't think it should be too disruptive for you though :thup:

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, id99 said:

IS this compatible with lionel messi's England 11 level update? 

The England file wouldn't be as it is its own unique nation rules file for England. What you would have to do is copy the transfer window rules I have put in place in my file and implement them into the England level 11 file. The other 33 nations however should be fine to use with it.

6 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

The England file wouldn't be as it is its own unique nation rules file for England. What you would have to do is copy the transfer window rules I have put in place in my file and implement them into the England level 11 file. The other 33 nations however should be fine to use with it.

Thank you for reply! I am interested in 24 teams Premier League. What I need to do to make it work together?

4 minutes ago, id99 said:

Thank you for reply! I am interested in 24 teams Premier League. What I need to do to make it work together?

The 24-team Premier League is also its own nation file for England, but I included multiple versions so that one has Transfer-360 rules. It wouldn't be compatible with the level 11 file as there are so many moving parts and teams were moved up and down into different leagues so the 2 files wouldn't sync up properly and could cause a crash. I think it only lets you use 1 nation rules file anyway so it would have to be a choice between level 11 or the 24-team league unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Carlito85 said:

The 24-team Premier League is also its own nation file for England, but I included multiple versions so that one has Transfer-360 rules. It wouldn't be compatible with the level 11 file as there are so many moving parts and teams were moved up and down into different leagues so the 2 files wouldn't sync up properly and could cause a crash. I think it only lets you use 1 nation rules file anyway so it would have to be a choice between level 11 or the 24-team league unfortunately.

hey can you do Portuguese Explansion and explansion of cups and super cup i want to see that

Is there any way of making a version of this where Premier League teams don't play in the Carabao Cup (make it Champ and lower only)? And, say, bump up the prize money of the FA Cup to compensate? Might alleviate some congestion, and let's face it - Carabao Cup just .. needs to go.

Might also make it easier to play alongside your UEFA Revival files, especially the files with the expanded future Champions League - especially if in those files, the Carabao Cup winners don't automatically go into Europe.

Just a thought.

3 hours ago, Rob 396 said:

Is there any way of making a version of this where Premier League teams don't play in the Carabao Cup (make it Champ and lower only)? And, say, bump up the prize money of the FA Cup to compensate? Might alleviate some congestion, and let's face it - Carabao Cup just .. needs to go.

Might also make it easier to play alongside your UEFA Revival files, especially the files with the expanded future Champions League - especially if in those files, the Carabao Cup winners don't automatically go into Europe.

Just a thought.

I can definitely look into tweaking it for an alternate file. The Premier League fixtures basically depend on who has reached the cup finals in Europe so the further English teams get, the more chance there will be of the season ending without each team playing their last game on the same day.

I'm pretty sure the latter stages of the FA Cup is the one that's causing the congestion though throughout April.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 04/05/2021 at 17:17, Rob 396 said:

Just a thought.

Interesting idea, it would be good to have as an option.