FM21 (Real Life Canada)

Myself and Johnny Games have created a whole new real life database for those in Canada..

Canadian Premier League

Consist of 9 Teams (The 8 teams plus the Saskatoon Club)

Regular Season schedule as previously had in SI

image.thumb.png.b6ba309c728fe5b39ce60df2f9f143ee.pngimage.thumb.png.6519c64ce801ef635a690c124f09d6b2.png

League Ontario

Added the 3-4 new expansion teams 21 teams 40 games each team twice (until we can find out from League 1 Ontario how many games they play with these new expansions)

image.thumb.png.2bac39a3da47570d279f6b3f83a8a1ab.png

Première Ligue de soccer du Québec

18 games - play each team twice

image.thumb.png.d0a1f72a471219e09c7a46eeb9cbbf5f.png

Albert Major Soccer League

18 games 2 games against each Team

image.thumb.png.c64945f8453f895e52fb8519d4e95ddf.png

Pacific Coast Soccer League

8 teams 14 games 2 games vs each team

image.thumb.png.b83941ff495756a881213fd3438b20f8.png

U-Sports Leagues

Each U-Sports League will be in the database.

Atlantic University Sport (PEI, NB, New Foundland Area) - 10 Teams 2 games each = 18 Games June to August, Playoffs in September (Semi final and then Final)

CWU Pacific (British Columbia Universities) - 7 Teams x 6 Games Each = 12 games  June to August, Playoffs in September (Semi final and then Final)

CWU Praire (Alberta/SK) - 6 Teams x 2 games each) = 10 games June to August, Playoffs in September (Semi final and then Final)

OUA West (Ontario West) - 9 teams x 2 games each = 16 Games June to August, Playoffs in September (Semi final and then Final)

OUA East (Ontario East) - 9 teams x 2 games each = 16 Games June to August, Playoffs in September (Semi final and then Final)

RESQ (Quebec University) - 7 teams x 2 games each = 12 games June to August, Playoffs in September (Semi final and then Final)

Just doing a test right now and then will have the logos and then file will be updated later on tonight or tomorrow

So the way That I have the U-Sports working. Is Regular season has been changed from June to August to Beginning of April to last Saturday in June. From there we have the Semi finals and finals of the Individual leagues in the first 2 weeks of July to claim the individual league championship. Then the beginning of August to end of September we will have the the U-Sports It will have 4 rounds and then Semis and Finals. Some schools will be in the 1st round and then some will be joining in the second round. All Schools will take part in the U-Sports Championship until since there was 6 teams (since there is 6 leagues) I was going to do like a round robin and then top 4 go to semis but since i have no figured that out yet this was the alternative to do until i can figure that out.. So it's like a FA Trophy type 1 leg tournament

Update: I have attached a Zip. It has logos for all U-Sports. I have added awards for all U-Sports Leagues, AMSL, PSCL, League1 Ontario. I do know that the one League1 Ontario Team is missing logos. I am also trying to get a hold of someone to work the kits for U-Sports and some of the created League1 teams as well. Enjoy

Canada Database.zip

Edited by Fmfan00

On 20/03/2021 at 03:02, Fmfan00 said:

Update: I have attached a Zip. It has logos for all U-Sports. I have added awards for all U-Sports Leagues, AMSL, PSCL, League1 Ontario. I do know that the one League1 Ontario Team is missing logos. I am also trying to get a hold of someone to work the kits for U-Sports and some of the created League1 teams as well. Enjoy

Canada Database.zip 2.52 MB · 14 downloads

thank you for this. It is a really well made database. I have made some fantasy changes to the CPL to an expanded league of 16 teams (b/c teams of the MLS canadian), Thunder Bay, Quebec City, St Johns, and Iqaluit. Once again thank you for making this :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/03/2021 at 11:00, TheWednesday said:

Thank you for this, have you also removed the Premier League's foreign player ruling as it doesn't look to be there? 

@jimmybronxwould be able to answer that question he worked on that part... As far as kits go I am working with a kit designer for L1 expansion teams as well as all of CIS kits as well. Once I have an update on when they will be done ill post them

I'll have to double check this I can't remember off the top of my head

2 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

@jimmybronxwould be able to answer that question he worked on that part... As far as kits go I am working with a kit designer for L1 expansion teams as well as all of CIS kits as well. Once I have an update on when they will be done ill post them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 04/06/2021 at 20:48, Fmfan00 said:

are you using any other Canada Database... because I am able to select it fine with mine

Yes, just yours.

Actually, now when I click on it in the database and go to advanced startup i can see the canada in choose nations but its jsut the default one (Premiere only) and when I cancel out and go back to database, the file is not chosen.

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

I am going to be uploading a updated roster file with the salary cap and updated rosters today? Anything else that I need to add or update?

What league do you have Aurora FC in? Don't they play in League 1 Ontario in real life? 

52 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

What league do you have Aurora FC in? Don't they play in League 1 Ontario in real life? 

According to League1 Ontario to their Mens team list they are no longer in League1 Ontario

image.thumb.png.bda5df803f42aeee7c5f53d6e27657c3.png

14 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

According to League1 Ontario to their Mens team list they are no longer in League1 Ontario

image.thumb.png.bda5df803f42aeee7c5f53d6e27657c3.png

Interesting. Wonder what happened to them then. 

OK, a quick look on Google would indicate that they dissolved at the end of last season. 

Edited by EnigMattic1

2 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Interesting. Wonder what happened to them then. 

OK, a quick look on Google would indicate that they dissolved at the end of last season. 

Yah and i have to fix CS Fobrose as well because they rebranded as FC Laval in PLSQ.

15 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Alright mate, When do you think the updated file will be available?

there is a error that I am getting... Just trying to fix it.. There is a post for March 9th ish on this thread that has the file already just without CPL updated rosters and salary cap, If you wanted to use that one

28 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

there is a error that I am getting... Just trying to fix it.. There is a post for March 9th ish on this thread that has the file already just without CPL updated rosters and salary cap, If you wanted to use that one

Will the new one have the salary cap or not? I'm not that fussed about updated rosters or anything, I just like the idea of an expanded league

1 minute ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Will the new one have the salary cap or not? I'm not that fussed about updated rosters or anything, I just like the idea of an expanded league

the new file will have the salary cap... That one on March 9th already has the expanded leagues except the salary cap for CPL. This one will include the rebrands since March that's about it... The March 9th has CIS, and all of the other Canadian leagues besides CPL..

4 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

the new file will have the salary cap... That one on March 9th already has the expanded leagues except the salary cap for CPL. This one will include the rebrands since March that's about it... The March 9th has CIS, and all of the other Canadian leagues besides CPL..

I will take a look now

I know Calvary and FC Edmonton have an academy team... other then that ive set it up where as the CPL and League One should sign players out of CIS last time i tested it... CIS i remember setting it up for 18-23ish of age

How have you managed to implement the salary cap? When I have tried creating leagues, I can never work that part out. Also, how do you have the cap increase each season? (Apologies for being off the topic of the thread) 

• 1 month later...

the thing is you have to do it through Advanced rules in the editor... With this database since it was under basic there's errors when we switch to Advanced rules that wont allow me to enter the salary cap... My question is i plan on updating the League1 Ontario rosters since their league has started... Was wondering if anyone else had updates that needed to be done in the file

On 27/06/2021 at 14:02, EnigMattic1 said:

Do you have anything in place for reserve/youth teams?

I know Hamilton FC uses Sigma FC as a development club or feeder team. I can add a U18 academy league if people want me to add it into the game to develop the 16-18 year olds.

Edited by Fmfan00

On 02/08/2021 at 17:41, Fmfan00 said:

I know Hamilton FC uses Sigma FC as a development club or feeder team. I can add a U18 academy league if people want me to add it into the game to develop the 16-18 year olds.

Don't Forge have an "unofficial" link with Sigma too? I'm sure I read that something like 16 of their first CPL side was ex Sigma players. And they have signed a few this season too. 

I'd be down for an u18/u19 league too. Developing youth is a big thing for a large number of players, myself included. Would this league also include the academy sides from Cavalry and Edmonton? 

Edited by EnigMattic1

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/08/2021 at 12:05, EnigMattic1 said:

Don't Forge have an "unofficial" link with Sigma too? I'm sure I read that something like 16 of their first CPL side was ex Sigma players. And they have signed a few this season too. 

I'd be down for an u18/u19 league too. Developing youth is a big thing for a large number of players, myself included. Would this league also include the academy sides from Cavalry and Edmonton? 

so you want a U18 league for CPL teams? how many game season do u guys want it for?

Also what do u think of adding League1 reserve league too?

Edited by Fmfan00

5 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

so you want a U18 league for CPL teams? how many game season do u guys want it for?

Also what do u think of adding League1 reserve league too?

I guess thay would depend on whether or not you decide to mirror the CPL schedule. I mean, if it is solely CPL u18's, wouldn't it be easier to mirror the number of games the senior sides play? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/08/2021 at 15:42, EnigMattic1 said:

I guess thay would depend on whether or not you decide to mirror the CPL schedule. I mean, if it is solely CPL u18's, wouldn't it be easier to mirror the number of games the senior sides play? 

For some reason the playoff tab won't work so whomever is the top team after 32 teams will be the champs.. I just have to finish it up and add awards and such... It setup as a playable league just because then the youth leagues won't be added to all playable leagues in the file.. I should have the up later on today.

image.thumb.png.6afc420f6fb80a1fd29c2881b8df96ba.png

image.thumb.png.967402c7a607ce8573ed38f70bbbb3d1.png

4 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

For some reason the playoff tab won't work so whomever is the top team after 32 teams will be the champs.. I just have to finish it up and add awards and such... It setup as a playable league just because then the youth leagues won't be added to all playable leagues in the file.. I should have the up later on today.

image.thumb.png.6afc420f6fb80a1fd29c2881b8df96ba.png

image.thumb.png.967402c7a607ce8573ed38f70bbbb3d1.png

I have made some changes and added Impact TFC and whitecaps academy to make it a league of 12 teams. just have to do the league so instead of 32 games its 44 for a all Canadian Youth League. Just have to add league awards then it will be uploaded

Edited by Fmfan00

On 15/08/2021 at 15:42, EnigMattic1 said:

Here is the database... in the Youth League you can play as Impact, TFC and whitecaps academy... but the 9 CPL teams u can run their U18 squad as part of their CPL team

319934091_CanadaProvincialU-Sports (2).fmf

22 minutes ago, AlexTheTall said:

Thank you! 

And for my other question : Is it normal that the PLSQ team that wins their league doesn't go to the Canadian Championship? 

Thanks

i dont know ill have to look into that...

it seems like according to this ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Championship#Format

that its mainly MLS and CPL teams this year however i am looking into something to add to the file even though its not realistic but just something i seen on another file just checking it out to see how it was created and going from there.

For my plan to work I have 39 youth teams i just gotta find 1 more for my plan to work for my 40team plan just gotta find where to find the other youth team.. I have 9 CPL and 30 MLS

Edited by Fmfan00

Il y a 9 heures, Fmfan00 a dit :

i dont know ill have to look into that...

it seems like according to this ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Championship#Format

that its mainly MLS and CPL teams this year however i am looking into something to add to the file even though its not realistic but just something i seen on another file just checking it out to see how it was created and going from there.

For my plan to work I have 39 youth teams i just gotta find 1 more for my plan to work for my 40team plan just gotta find where to find the other youth team.. I have 9 CPL and 30 MLS

https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/2021-canadian-championship-format-and-schedule-announced

In reality, it's all CPL and Canadian MLS teams, but the winner of the Ontario League 1 and PLSQ also makes it to the 1st round.