Regen attribute Spread

Yellowbucket58

I feel there might be a slight problem with how attributes are spread on regens. For example, the majority of fullbacks/wingbacks produced by the game, tend to be great defensively (positioning, marking, tackling) but then have bad crossing and dribbling stats, making it really hard to play them there. Converting them as a center-back could ideal, but they they also tend to have low jumping and heading attributes making them less ideal as centerbacks also.  I tend to convert cm/dm as fullbacks which works wells but then I'm left with a natural Regen fullback that isn't really ideal for any position.

Centerbacks on the other hand tend to not be great great technically, with low dribbling and technique.  Once again I usually deal with this by retraining a DM but I think there should be CB that are naturally technically proficient.

As for Midfielders and forwards, these are more normal however a lot of the regens tend to be physical monsters, which reduces the variety in regens produced. They all have similar attribute Spread this they all tend to play the same. 

Now I might just be unlucky but this seems to be a problem that is present in past iterations. It's nothing game breaking but it is rather annoying.