Welsh Team in the Scottish Challenge Cup?...!

eggenstein

Been playing for a while and suddenly discovered that my (Welsh) team are winning Scotland's Challenge Cup.

I am not playing any games in the tournament, there are no fixtures, I cannot see anything about the trophy, the Scottish leagues are not playable in my game nor been added in any way. I am only playing Welsh and English leagues (all playable leagues selected) with a large database.

image.thumb.png.35f50590619baf3cb261e2ed9f60fcc8.png

Also, clicking the reputation (circled) on any league or cup goes to a blank screen.

reputation.thumb.png.85dfa0ab13cefff8bd387038710de806.png

When looking at the squad screen if your mouse pointer goes over the player status (circled) and it opens up (and stays open), you are unable to click on anything until you go back over it and 'collapse' it. Since the last update it's a lot better than it was, but it still happens to me a lot and is bloody annoying.

status.thumb.png.b19cb2cb7bb935883b7855fd03b1ce9a.png

• SI Staff

Thanks for your post!

Have forwarded on the first issue with the SPFL Trust Trophy to the competition guys, who will be looking into things there.

The other two UI issues are both known problems that are currently under review with the dev team.

7 hours ago, Dan Marshall said:

Thanks for your post!

Have forwarded on the first issue with the SPFL Trust Trophy to the competition guys, who will be looking into things there.

The other two UI issues are both known problems that are currently under review with the dev team.

cheers for the response

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2021 at 11:34, Dan Marshall said:

Thanks for your post!

Just for your info. I've started a new game, I'm a different Welsh team, and I've started winning the SPFL Trust Trophy again. This time I've noticed an English(!) team were runners-up...

Also think there might be an issue with the final venue as it's stuck with Caledonian Stadium too...

spfl.png

• SI Staff

Hi @eggenstein

Two English teams are invited to take part in this competition and should be the two highest finishers from the National League that did not gain promotion to League 2.

The final venue does look to be an issue given the previous history, so will also forward that info over to the competitions team.

Thanks for the extra info!

3 hours ago, Dan Marshall said:

Hi @eggenstein

Two English teams are invited to take part in this competition and should be the two highest finishers from the National League that did not gain promotion to League 2.

The final venue does look to be an issue given the previous history, so will also forward that info over to the competitions team.

Thanks for the extra info!

Didn't know English teams were invited to join, learned something new, thanks!