Making FM21 better for Xbox

*THINGS TO IMPROVE OR CONSIDER*

• The cursor is not very use friendly for a controller

• The Dpad (somewhat) works to navigate the page, but you cannot select anything when using it. Needs fixing. 

• There is no music or button selecting noises.

• The DofF always puts in a transfer offer when you place a player to your transfer targets, even when you don't have the funds and this seems unrealistic. 

• On the in-game match screen, when you are using the 'opponents players stats' interface when watching your match play out. It only shows 9 players visible. This should show all 11 players for viewing ease. 

• The media asks the same type of questions and each time you select the neutral answer, it always reflects as the manager being 'cagey' with the media.

• I think the prices of some players and wonderkids are over-priced and seem impossible to purchase. E.g. Ansu Fati is roughly 17 at the start of the season and the club want over £200m to sell him. 

• When you finish viewing a league match, it shows the league table which is fantastic. But it only shows 19 positions. Can this be changed to 20?

• You cannot edit your created managers face. This would be a good addition. 

• My younger youth players seem to be my best players in training. Why is this? If there's a good reason, this might not need changing or addressing.  Or is this a bug? 

• When in the Tactics Overview interface, sometimes players do not show in 'unpicked players' because they are in an additional substitute selection that should not be valid for the next match.  This may be due to more substitutes being valid in the previous competition that then players were picked for. You have to amend this by going into 'Squad' each time to ensure all players are visible. This needs fixing please. 

• When in 'Tactics Overview', the Unpicked players should also show their; Condition, Sharpness and Morale. Even when they are not in the starting 11, for ease of viewing and means less navigating. 

• The game needs to be more specific. It is not clear, when loaning-in or loaning-out a player, when creating the contracts and clauses, what team is paying what money?

• The game needs to be more clear. Promises say, "challenge for a league title" for e.g., does that mean finish 2nd, or nearly win the title on the last few days of the league?

• When creating a custom Squad view of attributes on the Squad screen, the last attribute flings over to the right hand side away from the rest of the list of columns and it is hard to space out the attributes evenly. Needs fixing or it should evenly space out the attributes acrid the screen, automatically. 

• When looking at the Team Selection overview, the partnership links do not always appear when they should. Sometimes they show and if you take a player out it disappears (which is fine), but when you put the player back, it doesn't reappear.

I am happy to provide images and clips where required and I am happy to be contacted via email upon request. I am a keen fan of the game and will do anything to assist in upgrading the game in any way I can. 

Regards, 

Stefan Jones