Optional Attribute Masking For Players At Own Club

TheGreat10ne1

You have attribute masking for players and staff outside of your club, included as an option at the start of every career. I like this for the additional realism added into the game, though I do often like to play careers without this option for an easier time of it.

However, I think it would be even more realistic if there was another option to include attribute masking for players and staff at your own club.

When you first take over a club, even ones with a low reputation, all the attributes of all your players are perfectly spelled out for you. Also, if you sign a player with no attributes shown before he joins, all of a sudden you have the full list of attributes the moment he does sign. For me this doesn't accurately reflect how things would work in real life.

I think there should be an attribute masking for players at your own club and the longer they play for you, the more attributes are shown. Players who play more games, either first team or reserves, will have their attributes shown at a quicker rate than those not playing at all.

I think this will make intra-club friendlies more meaningful when you first take over, as you'll get an immediate boost in understanding of your players' attributes.

The coaches can also give you an insight into the players' attributes, but as they all have differing levels of "judging player ability" levels, and they've all been at the club for different amounts of time, they will all give you slightly different opinions. So rather than all the attributes for long-serving players be completely blank, they'll instead have a range (e.g. 12-17 finishing) as soon as you join. However, un-scouted and unknown new arrivals should arrive with all/most of their attributes blank.

I just think this would be a cool challenge for those (like myself) who'd like to take on a more realistic interpretation of football management.

As said before, if this is implemented into future games, this should purely be an optional feature.