BeNe Liga

Dave106

Going to have a crack at making this.

One problem i know i'm going to have his regens though, if i put the new league structure in Luxembourg would each teams regens all be from Luxembourg instead of say Club Brugge producing Belgium players and Ajax producing Dutch players? If so any fixes to make each club produce regens from the nations they are from?

European spots i think i'll be able to handle, i'll just up the coefficient for Luxembourg and set to zero for Belgium and Netherlands?

Any help on the two topics would be great thanks. 

After news of the potential BeNe Liga broke, I had the idea of doing something similar for all of Europe by grouping nations together. You can read about it over here: 

Your regens won't become Luxembourgish. This will afaik only happen if you change the nation of the cities that the individual clubs are based in. Therefore, I don't think regen nationalities will become a problem. I ran into problems with the European qualification but if you are only changing Luxembourg then I guess it won't become a problem of equal magnitude. I don't know who the Dutch and Belgian spots will go to if you remove all clubs from the countries but it will perhaps not be that big of a problem in-game