Contract bug - impossible to keep negotiating.

Hello. Just updated the game and I think I found a bug. 

I am trying to extend a contract of a player. 

I want to offer 1M euro. 

image.thumb.png.f0b4385aed1b1172d9b17124afb3cbbc.png

...But surprisingly the deal will be automatically done at the requested wage (the player asked at beginning 1,69 M Euro)....Until yesterday (before update) everything was normal. Take a look on this next screen.

image.thumb.png.1b9721b6df85a76098c84ad642e75c55.png

• dejan.riki changed the title to Contract bug - impossible to keep negotiating.
  • SI Staff

Thanks for the feedback. 

It looks like the issue could be due to the issue reported in the below thread. 

If you manually entered in the amount as £1M you will need to select 'Enter' for the change to take place. Its an issue we are aware of and looks specific to manually entering a players wage. 

I have the same issue my offered amount (salary per/yr) always jumps automatically to number x and is non negotiable. Even when I click on the red lock and activate the non negotiable button. Usually if the offer in this mode is not enough the negotiations are over. Now it always jumps to a crazy amount.

For example player wants 700k and loyalty bonus 200k. I offer 650k and 400k it always jumps up to 700k plus and I can’t negotiate with the player x. No second chance etc

Is there a chance you guys fix this bug ? Because you can’t play the game with this ANNOYING bug. Destroys the whole vibe ....