Useful idea for Updates

Hi,

I see there's been another anonymous update this morning, and straight away as soon as people realise there is a growing list of people saying 'What's changed?

Why can't you set up a webpage or even a running forum post where every single change is listed and updated every time anything changes? It's a five-minute job!

Normally I wouldn't mind about changes with most games but with a game like FM when something changes no matter how small it is felt by someone, somewhere. Especially if I need to start a new game for example! 

• SI Staff

Hi @eggenstein, generally when we release updates we make sure to produce changelists which are available here via our General Discussion forum, however in some instances we may need to update the game due to technical requirements, licensing or minor fixes that have no impact in gameplay. In those instances we wouldn't produce any kind of in-depth changelist. Hope that helps.

On 31/03/2021 at 21:12, CAE82 said:

@Rob Heckman Granted in those circumstances you don’t need to produce any kind of in-depth change list, but a single sentence would suffice and stop people wasting time wondering. 

My point exactly. It would also make SI look like they care about their customers too!

• 1 month later...
On 05/04/2021 at 19:14, eggenstein said:

My point exactly. It would also make SI look like they care about their customers too!

SI for years, have been doing a minimal list for the updates. They don't even release an entire list of new features (some are just changes of existing features). I doubt that they will change their ways of doing things. 

Edited by grade

• 4 weeks later...