whats the deal with Arsenal?

I think tactics doesn't make much difference at the game as i heard about people saying they played the same match over 40 times with different tactics and they always got the same result. I think when you're supposed to lose, there's not much you can do.

Please don't spread random lies. There are plenty of threads, one notable one ("Is there really too much randomnes...") discussing this subject and people coming into other threads and saying unsupported things like this doesn't help at all.

I thought this would be another "Arsenal are too good" thread. Obviously not.

Yeah what's wrong with Arsenal :D

13 seasons in a row and they didn't finish worse then 3rd and that happened only once. They are godlike. I was already offerd jobs at Chelsea, Tottenham, Newcastle United and Liverpool but I'm reluctant to go to England due to unrealistic Arsenal team. (I'm a Gunner fan but they are way to powerful in Football Manager)

beckham.jpg

(BTW I'm playing career game and I'm managing Lazio now)

Dont even get me started on Arsenal in thi game finshed second in the league with 95 points 09/10 and only lost 2 games which were Arsenal home and away. Adebayor is completly unstoppable in this game can't stand Him!! SOME ONE PLEASE TONE THEM DOWN!!

lets be honest here there not that good in real life i think there still a long way away from being genuine title contenders i think the league IRL backs my claim

Arsenal are unstoppable on FM09. They have won EVERYTHING possible in my 1st 3 seasons with Man Utd. What makes it more stupid, is that Pat Rice is the manager after Wenger went to Inter and they have not signed anyone is 3 seasons!! SI - TONE ARSENAL DOWN FOR THE NEXT PATCH

Arsenal are unstoppable on FM09. They have won EVERYTHING possible in my 1st 3 seasons with Man Utd. What makes it more stupid, is that Pat Rice is the manager after Wenger went to Inter and they have not signed anyone is 3 seasons!! SI - TONE ARSENAL DOWN FOR THE NEXT PATCH

OMG LOL Same thing happened in my game. Wenger left for Inter and now Rice is owning everything and everybody left and right. Oh BTW Wenger will go on and coach France national squad next :D (At least that's what he did in my savegame)

I've just finished the 13/14 season with Arsenal and I've been very successful, found it easier than previous years too, so much I've started a new game with Aston Villa for a bigger challenge.

Premier League

08/09 - 2nd

09/10 - 1st

10/11 - 1st

11/12 - 1st

12/13 - 1st

13/14 - 1st

Champions League

08/09 - Winners

09/10 - Semi Final

10/11 - Semi Final

11/12 - Final

12/13 - Semi Final

13/14 - Final

F.A Cup

08/09 - Winners

09/10 - Semi Final

10/11 - Sixth Round

11/12 - Final

12/13 - Winners

13/14 - Winners

I AM GOING TO BOAST!!!!

Arsenal are ridiculously good on FM09 - when i took over as West Ham they were one of my first games, i got stuffed in my 2 games against them i conceded 7 goals but............

I WON 4-2 AT HOME!!!!!!! even when i was 4-0 up i was still bricking it thinking they will score 5. beautiful 4-5-1 formation and a bug helping Dean Gashton to a hat-trick, a back pass by Arsenal Almunia just stood on his goal line, and up come Dean bangs it in

Archived