Staff Job Advert Conditions

Domus Clamantium

Currently one can post an advert for a staff position to be filled at the club.

A list of names will come forward as candidates, they could be of random ability or suitability, and then the player has to sift through each of them to see if they are any good. Usually, they are not.

What if instead of that tedium, we could either:
a) specify in the advert that only candidates meeting specified conditions (using the same system as the player and staff search functions)
or
b) once the list arrives, filter out those not meeting conditions of the player's choosing

For example, I am someone who likes to recruit staff of particular personalities and if I can help it I will avoid recruiting staff who have a Balanced or lesser personality than that. Instead I go for people who are Perfectionist, Professional, Model Professional, Model Citizen and Resolute or Fairly Professional at a push. Or sometimes I specify preferred formation so all my coaches know my preferred system and in theory teach it faster (please tell me if this isn't true!)

So I apply those filters in the staff search.

The problem with that is that the list of staff appearing in the staff search doesn't always consist of people who come forward as candidates for a posted staff vacancy and invariably the vacancy candidates are a longer list.

Let us filter that list down.