(Suggestion) - Agents

Yelssom

Agents are now one the the biggest influences in football an i feel that Football manager need to reflect the realism of this. I see how this will add more depth to an already intelligent and realistic product.

1..We know via the database you can see which players are registered with which agent so this would add so many different layers.

-approach an agent directly, to smooth over any player concerns, to find your player another club, 

-direct communications about any players on their list of clients

This next one would be interesting to many

2..Managers would have their own agents

-to find the manager a new club when in and out of work

-negotiate new contracts

I think that the introduction of Agents as major feature would take Football manager to another level

I would like a way to improve relationships with Agents other than simply extending their clients contracts and giving them what they want because it seriously hinders 

future negotiations if you're in poor standing with an agent after failing to agree terms so much to the point where I actively reload the last save in order to keep things smooth with 

agents and players I want to keep long-term otherwise they make absolutely outrageous requests an instance for me was wanting to extends Saka's contract (Arsenal) after disagreeing with his requests for Nketiah and Nelson

he instantly wanted £100,000 + 5m loyalty bonus with 3.8m agent bonus because we had a "poor relationship".